Faking?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

How can you tell if your woman is having an orgasm? Any tips on how to tell if she's faking? She had a real fucked up boyfriend before me and i'm determined to make her sexual experience with me better... otherwise i'd be insulted. =\

She doesn't seem to care about her satisfaction and that's what makes me think she'll just fake it just to make me happy. But it wouldn't. I think I need to have some sort of proof of satisfaction. Any tips?

2. loveit247

Gold Member

There is no way to be 100% sure. But look for signs like her nipples contracting, goose bumps and vaginal contractions.
    But that being said I have had orgasms with none of the ubove happening to me.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think communication is important. Be sure she knows that you never want her faking it. I had that talk with my wife when we first got together. I'd much rather know that she's not enjoying it than to find out later that she was faking. :)

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Kiss her and if her mouth tastes cold, like she just ate an ice-cube, she cummed.

Some girls won't have this physical affect when they cum, but a majority do.

It is something she can't fake, unless she slips an ice cube in her mouth while you aren't looking lol.

So when you think she cummed...you will feel her vaginal muscles tighten and quiver..then kiss her and see if her mouth tastes cold.

If it does you have an easy way to tell when she cums.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I think you need to employ a little thing I like to call trust. Why not talk to her, and explain how you feel? Communication is key, and I think you are asking us a question you should, in fact, be asking her.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

And I thought I knew sex very well. I will have to try that.
    May I add that vaginal contractions cannot be faked convincingly
    unless your S/O has very light contractions.

A question here: How many Women have you had sex with, Mousse.

7. Bella

Gold Member

Very well said Dreama!
    ~Bella

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Thanks, luv!

9. mousse

mousse New Member

I do plan on asking her and talking with her about it. I just wanted to see if there was a way to know without just asking (as im sure that would show a lack of confidence).

Bighiker: I'm a virgin who finally found someone i'm willing to go with and wanted to make it special. I'm very attentive, intuitive, and use lots of foreplay. She says i'm the first person who's gotten her wet from just making out. But I can't be fully confident at something I haven't done so i'm trying prepare myself on what to expect.

Do women orgasm more frequently from masturbating than having sex?

Is the G-spot really something that could take 'years' to find? Or can I find it on my first try if I follow the basic ideas given and pay close attention?

I'm willing to try whatever I can to make our first together memorable.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am pleased you are making an effort to make sex special for your partner. As suggested little trust can go a long way, and a conversation about not faking is a good starting point. Beyond that, what you are looking for is 'real orgasm' signs. If your finger is inside and you feel her contractions, they can't be faked. If she is really sensitive on her clit afterwards. If she is flushed.

Women don't often orgasm through intercourse, at best it is hit and miss. A technique that I employ is starting off slow with lots of kisses and cuddles and then moving onto more intimate stroking (breasts, pussy) and then onto oral on her. At this point my partner will be aroused and I can find her g-spot. A combination of g-spot pressure and proficient oral almost guarantees an orgasm. Afterwards, once her sensitivity has abated, the next step is intercourse in whatever position.

The g-spot cannot be found until your partner is well aroused, really wet. On some women it is prominent, on others it is smaller, but it can only be found once she is aroused. You can find it if you follow what you read on the Internet, but from woman to woman the location varies a bit (side to side and forward to backwards). Once found you'll find it every time afterwards. I once had a mistress with a smallish g-spot well off-centre (to the left as she was laying on her back) and I found hers, but she later told me she'd had dozens of lovers who'd looked for it I was the first one who found it! She was impressed (her orgasm was particularly strong), but that also shows that with some women it is easy to find and other women it is quite hard. But it is always found the way you've read.

So look, it is a great way to get a partner to a real orgasm, but don't stress or feel insecure if you can't find it first time, because sometimes it can be elusive.

11. mousse

mousse New Member

Recently, I finally went down on her after much foreplay. She seemed to enjoy it very much while it was happening. I tried to apply the suggestions here (especially the post by Bella). She had to hold onto my hands real tight and she moved her hips alot. But after awhile she told me, "come here", then brought me up to her lips. When I asked her if she came she told me she couldn't tell. That it felt great but she started to feel overstimulated. She said she doesn't know her body and so that she might have without knowing it.

Just wondering.. is it possible for a woman to orgasm without realizing it? Or would she definately know if it happened..

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

The best thing you can do for yourself and her is to make her aware of her G-spot..and how it feels when it is stimulated.

My g/f lost her mind the first time I showed it to her and she soaked the bed with cum. Now that she is aware of her G-spot, she said she cums almost all the time during sex.

It is harder to get her off with my fingers now that she is used to the feeling, but it still works everytime..just takes a little longer.

Get her really wet..kiss her breasts..mouth...turn her over on her belly and kiss her ass...then turn her on her back..kiss the crease where her legs meet her hips...linger tantilizingly close to her labia... maybe brush it with your tongue a few times...lightly..

This will get her all worked up... after 5-10 minutes her Gspot should be swollen.

Stick your middle finger inside of her and push on the top of her vaginal wall. You will feel a rough/ridge like bump... about 2-3 inches from the front.

This is her Gspot.

She will feel like she has to urinate if it is the first time she has ever had it stimulated. Tell her to just relax and keep firm and steady pressure on it...and rub it back and forth. Go slowly at first...then build up some momentum...and try to go at a nice fast pace.

Be sure to keep firm pressure on the G-spot..not too hard..but not soft either.

She will most likely cum in 2-3 minutes if it is her first time. Then she will love you forever lol.

13. mousse

mousse New Member

Second time going down on her (or anyone really). Didn't notice any bodily changes but based off of 'trust' it seems I finally got it...

Her first.

Very happy. =)

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Very good, I am glad you both have mastered the sometimes elusive female orgasm. Actually for your second time going down on anyone, you are doing really well! As you are both relative novices, you can't afford to relax, you will need to put effort into each and every time you make love until, with practice and experience, her pleasure will become second nature to both of you.

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Moose, I dont think this has been said here.
    But 95%I think I need to have some sort of proof of satisfaction of the time I make a Girl have an orgasm
    it either through oral or stimulating the "G" spot
    and generally through both,
    Well if yoy are giving oral and She has an orgasm
    the taste will change

You said

I think I need to have some sort of proof of satisfaction

Dont worry about proof. If She says she is satisfied trust her
    as trust is one of the ways to get a Woman to loosen up.
    I for one have never asked a Woman if She has had an
    orgasm :sf

16. fear

fear New Member

u can feel it

17. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

It would seem to me (as it will probably be in my case when I am married) that if you are having sex with a virgin (i.e. never had an orgasm) that she would have no idea HOW to fake an orgasm. She wouldn't know what it looks/sounds/feels like to have one.

On the other hand, being a virgin myself I might not know either and she could fool me...

But hopefully if you are both virgins (and married), if you have sex for the first time and orgasm with each other for the first time then you should be able to build up your communication skills and trust for one another and never have to deal with faking an orgasm.

I dunno, just my speculation,
    Cheers

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think a woman can fake an orgasm, even if she hasn't had one. there are so many scenes in movies (not even just XXX movies) that give all the outward sounds and movements, etc., of a woman having an orgasm.

Before I had a real O, I faked many times. After a while, the enjoyment is over, but It's the only way some guys will quit screwing you.

As far as being able to tell if she really had one, perhaps the overwhelming sense of totall satisfaction would be an indicator. In my experience, I am speechless, strengthless, breathless, - with no desire to move.... just lay there with this silly grin on my face. Peaceful, relaxed......

19. mousse

mousse New Member

I read somewhere what to look for when a woman orgasms. Thought you guys might be interested.

"Typically - her body arches, her muscles tense, her vaginal and uterine walls contract rhythmically along with some of her pelvic muscles and her anus. Depending on the woman, other parts of her entire body may spasm. Unlike a man, once the vaginal and uterine contractions subside, the woman can return instantly to her plateau of phase - and that makes her capable of having another orgasm as soon as she wants.

No matter how much the woman thrashes around in bed, there is only one way that ca man can tell if a woman had an orgasm. That is if he feels the intense contractions deep inside her vagina."

Okay I guess that wasn't as informative as I had intially assumed. But there it is.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Mousse,
    I have had a lot of partners, and many had real orgasms too. The body arch happens sometimes, but not always, and it can be faked. The muscle tension is always there, but that can be faked too. If you have one or two fingers inside and touching the correct spot you may feel her contractions, but just as often you will miss them. An example, the first time with my ex-mistress: her body got stiffer and stiffer and I felt her tension inside with my finger and then the tension released inside and from her legs when she gasped and she immediately grabbed my head, sitting up with this big smile! But did she come? No body arching, I didn't feel her contractions. She looked super-satisified, her face said she came.

She tried to straddle me and winced and pulled away, her clit was way too sensitive after her orgasm to take the sensation of her labia spreading to take me. She lay on my body for a couple of minutes, and then she was okay. So that's another way of knowing for sure, but I already knew because it was on her face, she couldn't fake the surprise and happiness that we shared something special the first time we got together, as well as the sheer bliss of her orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.