Fake?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Barbwire, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband and I just got done fucking. I came HUGELY while he was eating me and after some work on my part to get him hard, (He didn't take a boner pill because this was a sneak attack on my part.) he penetrated, did some thrusting and allegedly orgasmed.

I say allegedly because after he pulled out and I wiped off, there was no jizz.

WTF? Did he fake it?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Allegedly orgasmed? Did he tell you, moan and groan? I thought there was always yummy cum when they orgasm. HMMMMMM.....I am interested to hear from the guys on this one. Glad you got some and that you came HUGELY!

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'd ask him about it. That does sound sketchy though. I'd be interested to know why he did it.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

CL, in hindsight, if your sweet man did fake it, he was just trying to please you, which is a bonus. He didn't have the dick up pill, so maybe he was just trying to satisfy you......Remember that guy I dated and posted about who couldn't always get it up? Maybe he faked it too.....

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I asked him if he faked it and he said no. I told him he left no evidence of his explosion in my box and he said maybe it was because he's been feeling ill. Said he spanked it in the shower yesterday morning and not much came out then.

So, I guess that's it but, the thing is, when he was in me, I felt nothing. It was almost as if he weren't truely hard. :shrug

6. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Never faked it myself. According to what study you read about what particular demographic, around 8-10% of men have admitted to faking an orgasm at one time or another. Personally, I don't know a guy could get away with that... but to each his own I guess. Maybe he was significantly tired or distracted and it was a mini-gasm... Never know unless you ask him.

~Steve

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

The only time I have had a "dry" orgasm is after having many orgasms in a short period of time (e.g. my wife and I having sex more than 3-4 times in a day).

I have had situations where, after my wife has had many orgasms, losing my erection before I can come. Sometimes she has gotten so wet and lubricated the "friction" is no longer there. My Bunnie does feel somewhat "guilty" when this happens (feeling like she has had all this fun but I have not). However, If it I take a break for a bit (with her visual and physical stimulation from her continuing) before too long I am ready to go again and achieve an orgasm.

If he did fake it, he may felt you might be upset. And perhaps he might be disappointed in himself as well and not wanted to talk about it at the time.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree with what Toad is saying, maybe he just feels guilty or is embarrassed or ashamed by it, and like Chicky was saying, he was just trying to please you. So even if he didn't orgasm, at least he had your pleasure in mind.

9. igor

Gold Member

He may well have not been super-stiff hard and he may not have ejaculated. I have had both happen, but I can blame the meds I take for having a dry orgasm, which usually happens early in the day.

10. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I won't even try to have sex if I have taken a cold pill as it makes it next to impossible to cum. I can still get hard enough to penetrate but keeping it hard until I cum is not usually possible (I have forfeited my orgasm after pleasing my lady but I have never faked it).

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey Ned, it's good to see you posting again. I thought I'd scared you off.

I think you nailed it. My husband even mentioned he thought the low jizz count was due to the cold meds drying him out.

I didn't mention earlier but, I said something to him out of frustration this morning that I really should have kept to myself. It had to do with his lack of a solid erection. After thinking about what I said, I realized that I was just projecting how I was feeling about myself. I don't feel very sexy these days and that is my problem, not his.

When I called him at work this morning I apologized for what I said and for adding stress to the situation, which I knew didn't help his mindset. I also told him how much I loved him.

I talked to my mom about how things went down this morning and she said she's had guys have mini orgasms with her as well and it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

I'm glad that I had this forum to vent on. I'm blessed to have the kind of relationship with my mom where we can talk about absolutely anything,

I will talk to my husband when he gets home. I want to let him know, once again, that I wish he'd take the daily boner pill so that I'm able to sneak attack him any time I want and vice versa. He only brought it up to his doctor, who I think is a total quack, one time and was told the pill wasn't tested enough for him to prescribe.

In any case, things will work out, they always do. Thanks for being here for me, SF. It's nice to have friends.

12. Trond

Gold Member

Just for the record: Sometimes we cum all over the place, other times it's just a drop or two. Perhaps you didn't notice.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know that he can ejaculate different amounts depending on the situation but, I've never wiped up after sex and had NO amount of man spooge show up on the towel.

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm so glad things have worked out. We all say things out of frustration and regret it later, at least you're kind enough to apologize and try to improve the situation. You deserve a standing ovation, CL.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are also three types of male orgasm: the normal one where we orgasm and ejaculate. Second is the special one we can train for (but can happen naturally sometimes), which is all the nice feelings and contractions, but no ejaculate. We stay hard after these orgasms, which makes men multi-orgasmic. Sometimes men retrograde ejaculate into the bladder, and this is always by mistake. So orgasm but no ejaculation.

I also understand the comment about the cold tablet, as I recently took a tablet which made it very difficult for me to come (it actually took about 45 minutes of very hard fucking and I was totally exhausted, and I could only manage this because I regularly work out in the swimming pool and am very, very fit).

16. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I've had a "ball-gravy-less orgasm". It kinda sucks for me because I LOVE to see the mess....lol. It's a wicked turn-on for me.

So yeah CL, he could certainly have had a real orgasm, but no ejaculate.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the imput, fellas. I appreciate your time.

18. too_thick

too_thick Member

It is possible orgasm without ejaculating, also possible to ejaculate some and still stay hard.
    I prefer shooting my load. by forcing it all out. took sometime to get the timing right on that.

Most of them require strong muscles in that area

19. pussydog

pussydog New Member

that has happen to me,but it was the second round and nothing,is not fake i think it can happen to any one.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

On a related note, last night I cammed with my virtual lover for the first time in a very long time. When he shot his wad I was amazed at the amount and how many squirts he was able to milk out of his cock. It was an incredible turnon for me to see the first eruption as his cum jettisoned out of his cock and then to marvel as he kept on spurting with each stroke for 8 or so shots. I was awed by the show.

I told him about how it excited me to see him ejaculate and remarked how much copious his cum was. I asked him if that was a lot of cum for him and he said no, it was about average. He said he surprised he'd produced so much jizz as he'd just drained his nuts the day before.

My only regret was not having the piece of mind to ask him if I could video tape his eruption so I could watch it at a later time to jill off with.