[Ask a Guy] Fake Boobs

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Flame, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

I found out recently that a girl I know has had breast implants. I had no idea; they look extremely real and I can barely see the difference from before. I was told that she just wanted something a bit more than she had naturally rather than actually have big boobs. She's a very petite lady and looks even younger than she really is, so a huge bosom would have looked odd. Even with the implants, she must be no more than a size B.

I wish I knew her better because I'd ask her if I could feel! I'm very curious to know if it's obvious to the touch that her boobs are not real, as the implants are very small. To those of you who have touched the same boobs pre- and post- op., what's the difference in feel? Has anyone here ever slept with a woman and been surprised to find out she had implants?

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Nah Ive always wondered myself how they felt. I kindof find it a turn off. I assume you cant really squeeze them or move them around as much because of that lump of silicon in the middle.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've seen...and felt...some very nice boob jobs. It's when some women go from A or small B to DD that things get out of hand. They feel hard and look very strange. Usually of a woman only goes up a size at best or just enough to counter sagging from age and kids, they feel pretty natural, like young firm breasts.

Ask her, I bet she lets you grab a handfull. The women I know that's had work done have had no problem showing them off.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

You need to go to some of the strip bars I've been in. MMMMMMMM. If they're done right, they feel fairly firm but react fairly natural as far as movement, bounce, etc. There are a lot more boob jobs than people realize out there, it's just the rediculously over stuffed ones that get the attention.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Wife got them back in 2000, went from a B to a D. She had saline implants, you could get silicone if you participated in a study, but we got to feel both in the office to compare. The silicone is more soft and natural.

Anyway, one deflated last November so she got the other deflated to match, haven't gotten the bags taken out yet for financial reasons, but the size is back to what it was before and the sensitivity and pleasure with her nipples is back too.

I liked it a lot while she had them, and they moved and could be played with, but I'm happy with them out too and I like that she enjoys them being touched more now.

Even when they were bigger, they never got that close. When the implants were in, she was immune to the effects of pushup bras. They are more rigid with implants.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I tried implants. Some were hard, some were nicer.
    I will always prefer touching the real thing because she feels my touch.
    Some guys had stories about their girls with implants and they were a pain to live with in bed, like one had to hold of breasts when tossing and turning.
    Not all natural ones need that. Had one with fakes, nipples permanently hard.
    Fun to see but I prefer to see them become hard, not just poky things like on the show "Friends". Eye candy for sure.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I agree with backcheck, there are alot of unnoticable boob jobs. Unfortunately in VA you cant touch boobs and they have to wear pasties. But, I have noticed real fro0m fake by a scare or just the way they look. There are very few Ive seen where they looked 100% real.

I also agree that going from a B to DD is gross. I like the fact that this girl went from A to B and I bet they look good. Would you just ask her if you could grab them aleady, you are all women!

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

Come to Illinois, just across from St Louis, and you can sample many augmented breasts. full contact allowed. I've damn near lost an eye to a renegade nipple more than once.

9. Trond

Gold Member

If find that it is almost always easy to feel the difference, and often easy to see too. In my experience, the only times a girl truly can "get away with it" is, as Flame noted, when she adds very little to her existing size.

On tell-tale sign is when the boobs seem to defy gravity, as in this example.

#9 Trond, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  10. backcheck64

Gold Member

The good ones are done just to repair childbirth damage, the bad ones are done for pure attention. Gotta get my wife that swim suit though.

11. Flame

Flame New Member

I can't ask her because the guy who told me about her boob job said that it was supposed to be a secret. I thought about trying to make it look as though I noticed without being told, but I don't see her very often and they really are very, very natural looking. I would never have guessed unless I'd been told.

12. Flame

Flame New Member

Eek! Yes, well, there's no doubt that mother nature had quite a bit of help here... Perhaps lying down is the way that fake boobs will be more obviously fake; natural breasts move a bit when you lie down!

13. Flame

Flame New Member

You can lose sensation in your nipples if you have implants :eek My nipples are really sensitive and I enjoy that very much!

14. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Absolutely. Let me reconstruct the timeline out loud here... We met around Thanksgiving in 1999. By the time we married in Sep. 2001 she had gotten her boob job. So bearing in mind that our relationship was less than 2 years old when she got her boob job...

When we first met she had these nice little pink nipples with quarter sized areola. They were very sensitive and she could seemingly orgasm from them being played with. In retrospect, I think she might've exagerated some, but clearly she enjoyed the sensation.

Anyway, after the boob job she didn't enjoy it as much, and they'd get sore easier.

While we're on the subject, as I've said we have 2 children. With our first, they tend to encourage breastfeeding so she tried, and she was able to produce milk but not enough. So as far as the effects on breastfeeding, take that as you will... It doesn't stop you from being able, as to whether it makes it harder or not it's harder to say if that was related to the boob job or not.

As to nipples, with the boob job her areola was larger... silver dollar on a grapefruit. Her nipples were pencil eraser size when erect before and after and she didn't stay erect but got erect normally.