[Ask a Guy] Facials

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Silverfox, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

When I was 24 or 25, my ex-wife was sucking my cock. When I told her I was going to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, aimed it at my chest, a gave it a few pumps. Instead of hitting my chest, the first few spurts hit me square in the nose/mouth. I had cum in my mouth and up my nose. She laughed for probably five minutes while I blew my nose and washed out my mouth. She laughed about it for years.

Guys, anyone else's cum go "astray"?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes once trying to get the "money" shot with the new family Canon Sure Shot (that is a crack up) digital cam. First uncontrolled burst hit bang straight down the lens orifice. Gummed up the shutters permanently!
    Was too timid to take it for repairs.
    Anyway blamed the kids eating ice cream while playing with asks cam ;)

3. Gearhead

Gold Member

I pulled out and cum went everywhere. .I pet the cat the next day and found some...

chikinlil and Silverfox like this.
  4. shashtzoh

So the self facial thing has happened to my husband a number of times. He told me about funny ones and with us and me giving him a hand job or something it has happened and to me it was funny and sexy. I love that he shoots so far. Now the fact that hes also hit my face from between my legs is also a risk. Hes told one that was funny because he then got found out because of it.

5. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

I have the ability to shoot a lot of cum far so I almost always give myself facials when I masturbate while lying on my back. The first time I did it accidentally, I wasn't sure it was something I'd purposely do again until I saw my face in a mirror & I thought it was both funny & hot that my eyes were practically glued shut so now I love doing it so much that I take pics of my face in that condition.

chasing_heels and shashtzoh like this.
  6. alwaystry

I am jealous! I have never shot that far at all! From between her legs I have made it on her tits. Masturbating I have made it to my chest and that was hot! Feeling it land on my chest made me hornier , neither happens very often

7. chasing_heels

chasing_heels Member

I can shoot very far too, plus im a heavy cummer, fun letting a lady wank me into my chest and face.

luvbug likes this.
  8. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I've shot my face a number of times. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, when I cum from masturbating, I eat my own cum. I love it. Very sexy.

9. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

hell ya shot it in my ear nose hair mouth u name it i probally shot it the dog by accident of course the cat by accident and one time i was stealth jacking in the bed next to the wife when it went off shot her in the hair and the back she didnt wake up till it was crusty rflmao tff im rolling here just to clarify it was the 1st wife she deserved it lmao

alwaystry likes this.
  10. PDone7

PDone7 Member

I have wondered if there was any technique to shooting far, but when I try for an experiment I always get too excited and fill her up inside. When I try to cum far, it mostly fails, it seems to shoot further when I am trying just to pull out at the last second................?

11. alwaystry

I wanna watch this happen

12. EdgarK

EdgarK New Member

Once you start to cum, keep stroking but get a tight choking grip around midway up the shaft. You'll feel yourself try to shoot 2 or 3 times but hold it with your grip and then the next pump you feel just let it go. I always hit my wife's face from between her legs. Sometimes all the way past her head.

alwaystry likes this.
  13. alwaystry

I may have to try this

14. Silverfox

Gold Member

I think the reasons I can shoot fairly far are two factors. First, is genetics, or maybe it's all the fluids I consume during the day. I just seem to produce a lot of cum. Second, I do kegels. Honestly, I do. I've been doing them so long I don't remember what it was like before, but when I cum, I cum hard. I think lots of fluids and kegels could do the trick. It helps women, the kegel part, and we're both using the PC muscle. And fluids keep your cum thinner.

alwaystry likes this.
  15. EdgarK

EdgarK New Member

I produce a lot of cum also. My wife read that the average is 1 tbsp. She always says, "That's got to be more than a tablespoon!"

alwaystry and Silverfox like this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You be the Crusty Demon then?

luvbug and chikinlil like this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hear ye, hear ye………a professional perspective on this issue and that is that between 2.0 to 6:0 cc is considered normal according to the WHO standards on reproduction.
    Anyone who can produce a bucketful let alone a barrel belongs to the >10'' dick & bullshit wanker brigade.

luvbug and Silverfox like this.
  18. EdgarK

EdgarK New Member

I drip that much in the 5 minutes after sex.

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

This is a weird topic for me. Im a far shooter too. I love that I can squirt it far. Sometimes when Im really horny I wanna taste my own cum by trying to squirt it in my own face. But every single time I start to cum, that feeling goes away instantly. Ive only purposely covered my own face once.. I honesty didnt really get anything out of it after I did it even tho I reeaally wanted it before orgasm. Oh well, guess I just dont want that as much as I think I do.

20. Mrivers

The first time my wife gave me a blowjob. I was so fuckin excited to get with her. She finished me by hand in her bed. I blasted the headboard behind me and all over my face. I'll never forget , she screamed bc it scared her. She said she never saw anything shoot out like that before. Made me laugh like crazy. This happens with me. If I'm overexcited or have cum in a number of days, this is the result. I can always get up my chest.

luvbug likes this.