Facials

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Jolay, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Are there any ladies who save their mans semen for facials? I do, I put it in a baby food jar in the back of my fridge. I mix it with shea butter and almond oil. Does that sound freaky to you? I like it, but some judge me for it. I was in tears the other day when my best girlfriend told me she thought I was really dumb for doing it. I enjoy it and I don't understand her reaction. Is there anyone else out there who does this too, or am I the only one. Just want to know.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I have to be honest, the saving it part does seem a little odd, but I'm not really one to judge. There are certainly much stranger things one could do that would get a stronger reaction from me. If you just liked having your man cum all over your face and rub it in and such, that would seem more "normal" I guess? Not that I'm the judge of "normal" really.

Does seem rather rude and judgmental of your friend to call you dumb for doing it though. A thoughtless knee-jerk reaction. If your man doesn't think it really odd, i wouldn't worry too much about it.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

hmm I like facials but I have never thought to put it away for later treatments.... Do you like take a container into the bedroom and get him to cum into it?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Can't say I do it, wont say I ever will.

To each their own

5. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Yes when he cums I say baby let me get that, right into the jar or if he cums on my leg or thigh I put it in the jar. I understand semen is full of good protein. Sometimes I mix it with raw honey and put all over my body a half hour before I shower, because it makes my skin just glow.

6. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

i personally dont like having my guy bust on my face but i have heard that it has a lot of great proteins also. i think it was rude of your friend to do that but i cant say i wouldnt of had a comment to my friend if i was caught of guard with a jar of cum in your fridge. i think its wonderful that you feel comfortable enough to ask our opinions but we're not who matters. its all about you baby and if your happy and your guy is happy then forget about your friends comments and if you ever have her over for dinner make sure you put some in her food for revenge hahaha

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jolay, first time I ever heard of that but it did make me smile some :)

Sure ejaculate is full of proteins, fructose (fruit sugar) and Zinc which is great for skin.
    Nothing wrong with your recipes but do you mind telling us how or where you found the information?
    Could be a great aftershave too ;)
    Baby smell my pheromones........hot!

Frankly if it is for the Zinc content then a little of that white cream from the super market would supply heaps more to your concoctions.

Hey just an idea here.........I get jizz for analysis every day so maybe instead of trashing the remains I could start a online business venture!
    Sorry am being silly again.

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hey, people cook with it among other things so you never know. You *could* possibly make money with it so long as it was fresh, etc. :lol

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok then; pooled, pasteurise, homogenised, UHT, freshly packaged & use by date stamped.
    Anything else missed?
    Gotto get some sterile jars ready.
    LOL

Cook with it? :eek

Any recipes for slow cooker?

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Try starting here: Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Oh gosh guys. @TR and lbushwalker :p

and thank you Jolay, I was curious to how the collection process went :)

12. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--you do realize "facial" is just slang when it's about cum on a woman's face, don't you? Your friend was probably shocked that someone was taking it literally. Some Googling turns up lots of people wondering about it, but nobody actually doing it or recommending it. But anyway, some of us outgrew calling people "dumb" when we were nine. Maybe you should drop that friend lower on your social list.

Edit: By the way, the answer could be "yes" to it being freaky. But in a good way. Smearing yourself with your husband's cum might or might not help your skin, but it sounds like it could be quite a turn-on. That might be the best reason to do it after all.

#12 Meee, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  13. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Like she said^ you brought a whole new term to a "facial" that some freaky shit you up to

14. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Yes you are so funny, but lots of women say that semen is protein, and good for little pimples lol.

15. Jolay

Jolay New Member

16. Jolay

Jolay New Member

why thank you, lol

17. Jolay

Jolay New Member

you guys are hilariously funny. :lol