Facesitting

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mastaba, May 4, 2009.

1. mastaba

mastaba New Member

Since it seems there isn't a topic on this issue I decided to open up one for myself which is entirely dedicated to facesitting. Even though facesitting is usually associated with bdsm or domination, I'm not at all into that kind of thing... domination actually puts me off - that's why I didn't post in the other thread about domination. I just love it when a girl sits on my face but with a sense of teasing rather than dominating. And of course the chubbier the ass, the more the arousal :)

Are there any other guys (or girls) out there who like this kind of treatment minus the handcuffs, leather, whips, etc?

2. diesel

diesel New Member

Yes I too luv facesitting,its a big turnon for us,although I'll have to say I luv the domination with handcuffs and our glow in the dark whip,but that's what make's the world go around,if we all liked the same thing it would be a little boring,so to each his own.:dgrin

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please define "facesitting". I would think someone putting their full weight on your face would break your nose or cause you not to be able to breathe at all. I don't see the fun in that.

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Yeah, your definition of facesitting would be good.

My partner regularly tells me to come sit on his face and our definition is that I'm lowered just enough that he can dive right in there without me sufficating the poor bastard.

5. mastaba

mastaba New Member

This is a fetish/fantasy... it doesn't have to be "normal" and comprehensible! This is a definition which I found on urbandictionary.com and which more or less fits my definition of facesitting:

When a Woman lowers herself over a man's face and makes him give her cunnilingus (and sometimes even a rimjob). The Woman faces the man's feet while he lies face-up... and she can make hip movements sideways or forwards and backwards to enhance her pleasure.

In order for the man not to hurt himself, this has to be performed on a mattress or just pull a pillow under his head. As regards breathing, the man will be able to move his head freely so he should be able to inhale and exhale every now and then.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, "facehovering" would be a more accurate term, yes? ;)

7. mastaba

mastaba New Member

Yes, that as well... but at the end of the session, I would love it when she puts all her weight on my face (assuming we're on a mattress) just for a couple of seconds every now and then, enough not to suffocate me!

Needless to say I'm a big fan of bums - Rio de Janeiro during the carnival period would probably be my heaven on earth.

8. evman

evman New Member

I love it when my wife sits on my face. I don't like to be suffocated or anything. What I like about it is the fact that it tells me what she wants done to her. For me it's a turn on when a woman lets me know if no uncertain terms what she wants done or wants to do. She actually prefers to be laying down when I lick her as she can just lay back and enjoy it more but it's fun the other way for awhile.

For me, the bigger is not the better. And what's wrong with handcuffs?

9. mastaba

mastaba New Member

No, I'd rather have them big... "big" as in chubby, peachy albeit not excessively BBW. Handcuffs kinda turn me off - I associate them with BDSM which I definately don't like. Actually, I don't really like any toys during intercourse.

10. mid87

mid87 New Member

I have begun to love it when my girlfriend sits on my face right after i came in her. Didn't like it at first but now its fun.

11. shvdmlnj

shvdmlnj New Member

LOL, face hovering! It is verrrry hot to have give a lady oral with her full womanhood right there squatted above you!

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

In a documentary I once watched about BDSM, one of the men featured was into being smothered by a very large woman. She'd lie on top of him and you'd barely be able to see him underneath her huge body. He was also into having his head smothered between her enormous thighs. She'd do this for only a few seconds so as to not kill him. It was pretty interesting to watch, I can tell you.

13. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

I'm into having a girl lower her goodies over me since I love oral, but I had a bad experience where a girl almost suffocated me from doing it. I'm a little turned off by it now, but with the right girl I may want to do it again.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Can I buy into this string too?
    I just love muff diving and really get off when the woman get so excited she forgets I have got to breathe.
    Well ok I'm a scuba diver too and can hold my breath longer than most folks but eventually got to come up for air, like real quick 'caus some one just pushes me right down back again!
    Its a game and challenge I love to play but which gets me a lot of brownie points.

15. couple4couplehd

couple4couplehd New Member

My wife goes wild when she sits on my face. Its like she has a dick and she really thrusts her pussy into my face big time and it totally turns me on.

16. rescuer

rescuer Member

Yes I love it when women straddles me and sit on my face.I love for them to sit there until they cum as many times as they came as they cums in my mouth.Lots of times when I am with a woman sexualy I let them know that I want them to do it.

17. centillini

centillini Member

i love when a woman sits on my face and rides it till she cums, mmmmmmmm

18. saleen4971

saleen4971 New Member

i absolutely LOVE when my girl sits on my face. the only issue is that using my fingers becomes difficult, and after a while painful. but few things are more sexy to me than having her straddle my face

19. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

Yes facesitting is sexy, I love the thought of me over someone's face. I also love when they stick their tongue deep inside me. ;)

20. PeachesNCream

PeachesNCream New Member

Yes I totally agree! I love face sitting. I love having a guy eat my ass!