[Ask a Girl] Facefucking, Who does it?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ply, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've talked before about facefucking my wife and how we always enjoyed that.

I never really thought about it til tonight but she would also face fuck me when I ate her out. I don't know if I would really call it that, but definately the same pricipal.

Her and several other women I was with would grab me by the head when I was going down on them and just really grind one out.

What's everybody else's stories?

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

This is my favorite one. I just love to fuck the face of my BF, grind on his face as hard as possible & and cum right inside his mouth. Actually this is the only way I prefer to have my orgasm. I get so excited and satisfied when I see my BF getting choked in my genitals and still I am pumping his face for my own pleasure...For the last few moments before my climax, I even forget that he is my BF, (to be more precise, at last moments his face & tongue feels just an object to get me orgasm only)...For last few seconds, I hump his face extremely hard and my sole concentration is to deposit my final cum inside his mouth.

BTW the reverse I dislike like anything...I never ever prefer to take his penis in my mouth. Some can think it is selfish, but its my personal like & dislike & I cannot change myself. I clearly told my likes & dislikes to my BF and if he is ok with it...

#2 cutegirl, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    Invigorated likes this.
  3. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Oh, I love it! I just wish I didn't have a gag reflex. gag noises are such a mood killer for me.

ply likes this.
  4. Mira

Gold Member

Once in a while I will ride his face per his request. I do not let guys 'face fuck' me...that ranks right up there with cumming on my face LOL.

5. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I have got a private message asking that if I ever like to take penis in mouth. The answer is no....I have clearly told my BF that I like to face fuck a lot and cum over his face and mouth...But I will never take his penis in my mouth (no blowjob)..I somehow dislike this..Forget about cumming on my face or mouth..Its strictly a no no...Again I feel its always a personal choice and nothing selfish if your partner is ok with it...As per me everyone should find a proper partner whose choice matches with the other...Else you have to compromise your likes & dislikes throughout your life...I don't want to compromise with my feelings...My BF may someday ask to give oral to him and tells that he dislikes giving me oral...It will fine from his side if he has that feeling (Its his personal likes & dislikes..I will not consider that as selfish)...But it will not match with my feelings...So that time will be a good time to find other partners whose feelings will match with each other and continue in life..

#5 cutegirl, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. Essene

Gold Member

I find it improper to put a lot of MA behind "face fucking".

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do it, I love it. I love the times that my man really takes control of the situation and on occasion, when he uses me.

There are just times where I desperately need him to destroy me lol. Facefucking is part of said destroying.

Invigorated, ThumbUp and HotForHoney like this.
  8. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Yes "Facefucking is part of said destroying" ...I like to destroy my BF's face when I need to have my orgasm...The only difference with Mittimer is : I do not want myself to be destroyed by my BF...I want to use him but never want to get used by him...This is my personal preference...

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

For what it's worth, when he uses me, it's by request. I'm never actually "used" by him as that would be wrong.

10. Gearhead

Gold Member

i love when a woman stuffs my face in her pussy...mmm...ive never facefucked a girl though..im a little large for it

11. inchaosandriots

i love it either way. having her straddle my face and ride it... or laying her on the bed with her head over the edge and fucking her throat!

12. fixitagainbob

fixitagainbob New Member

if a girl shoves a wet pussy in my face i will do whatever it takes to make her cum on me. that is what she wants. and i want to please my woman. ill do what she wants.

sensless and HotForHoney like this.
  13. Redline1

Gold Member

My wife loves it. She will almost cum from me fucking her face with no stimulation. I will have her hold her hitachi on her clit while I fuck her face . She cums multiple times that way. We Love it. That's a weekly activity for us.

ply likes this.
  14. minskminx

Gold Member

I do like 'rough' oral sex on a collar and chain or with hair pulling.

To add to that and make it even better - hands cuffed behind my back or tied to my ankles and then best of all a facial to finish off!

ply and BigB73 like this.
  15. fixitagainbob

fixitagainbob New Member

i want you bad!!!

16. sandwich

Gold Member

We've been working on this with a blindfold lately. So far he's going slowly to get me used to not seeing while he's doing it, but I can't wait to get up to speed. Just typing this makes me hot.

ThumbUp, ply, BigB73 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Let it ride. Whatever you call it ........

ply likes this.
  18. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Sandwich, that sounds like fun. I would love a woman to blindfold me and sit on my face :p

ply likes this.
  19. heelover

heelover Member

A few times my wife lays on the bed with her head tilted off the bed an I face fuck her. I don't deep throat her, just get a good bj that way. It's awesome.

ply likes this.
  20. HazHardHat

Gold Member

yep, as long as both people are on the same page, this can be a lot of naughty fun ;-)

ply likes this.