Face Sitting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by txbbman2003, Feb 28, 2011.

1. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Ladies, while I know the majority of you like having your pussy eaten out how do you feel about riding a guy's face?

Do tell any stories you have on the subject! :D

As for me I LOVE IT!
  2. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

it's nice because i'm in control more that way, but sometimes i feel like i might smother him to death

3. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

I hear ya...it's important to have some sort of tap out system lol I don't mind a bit of smothering since I like it on the rough side. I've literally had my head bouncing around the bed before...quite the experience.
  4. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

First and foremost face sitting is the best, as for me..being tied up and having my lady sitting on my face holding the back of my head grinding into my mouth as she reaches orgasm and then lick her clean again is beyond words... If I was paralyzed I would rent my face out :)
  5. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Gold Member

Could not think of a better way to to lol
    Seriously I doubt you could smother anyoine. I love having a woman sitting on my face riding my tongue.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

As a guy I enjoyed it but always prefered being on top so to speak because I give it a lot better, and I can use my hands to give more.
  7. Meee

Meee Gold Member

Photos:
    Well I don't sit actually, and I don't smother. I don't put my weight on him and smush into his face. I am on my knees with my knees spread far apart, so I'm holding myself up and I can move my hips and so on. Really I'm straddling his face. That gives me a lot of control. The boyfriend says I fuck his face. It probably does look like I'm riding.