face f******

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fstep

fstep Banned

basically a hardcore blowjob ... anyway i kinda got into little over a year ago and its really my fav thing now but very few girls seem to be down for it unless its like a whore at a bar or we i've never been able to get any girls i was going out with to do it

so question is whats a good way to initiate it or get a girl to want to do it or a slick way to ask for it ... any suggestions

2. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

It is called irrumatio-- distinct from fellatio in that the receiver is dominant or doing most of the moving.

I have also been wondering this myself. I have never done this before, and am a bit afraid to ask. I'm really curious what it would be like, so I've wanted to build up to it somehow. The only thing I've done so far to work up to it is ask my partner if she wants to do the same to me by sitting on my face. She has only done this once and really seemed to enjoy it, but has always said no since. I am confused by that and wonder what I can do to make it something we do more often because I found it is my favorite way to give oral, but I digress...

Other ways to build up to irrumatio might be just thrusting a little bit more each time you receive. If your movements draw attention, let your partner know that it feels good, and ask if you can do all the movement. I don't know if this is the best way, but I do think it would be tricky to work it into a conversation. "That restaurant was great. May I face-fuck you?"

What would other people say regarding a good way to build up to irrumatio or asking for it?

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

LMAFAO...I dont think there is any way of asking this sort of thing of any female..

I know im not into this and i wouldnt even dream of trying to bring that sort of thing up with any female i know.......

"Hi i know we have only just met, but do you think it would be ok, if i fucked your face as hard as i could , just so i can get myself of from it please"

The reason no girls you have been out with are up for this , is because this act IS ONLY FOR YOUR SATISFACTION, i cant say for sure but i can say the females i know and have come across wouldnt be up for this at all....
    Im sure the ladies will flock to you....
    As others have siad in other thrads think to your self would you enjoy have 8" rammed down your throat and have it fucking your mouth as fast and as hard as they could ?

No perhaps not hmmm , strange .

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

This is one of those touchy things for me...

I love the facef&^#,.... BUT(!) I had BETTER be wanting it when it happens!
    If he ever tried that without my consent my soft little mouth would be hissing profanities at him in a jiffy. ;)

He hinted around at it once, and I told him that when I wanted it, and was in the mood for it, I would take his hand and wrap it around my hair while I'm sucking him.

So far that has worked well for us. It's a nice non-verbal gesture (as IF verbal is an option when the penis is already in your mouth.... .:lol ), he doesn't have to ask permission at that heated moment, and I am not getting a cock rammed into my throat without first being able to prepare for it both mentally and physically.

I think having an agreed indicator like that helps also, because when he knows I really want it, he feels at liberty really go to it.

I'm not sure how to bring the issue up, my man slyly hinted and joked about it, I got his drift, and we had a 5 second conversation that gave us both what we wanted.

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

^ You are amazing. Beautiful, funny and a little naughty....

6. Master9804

Gold Member

Hotbabe has no problems with me fucking her mouth. She saw it on a Gag Factor video and wanted to try it one day. So we did and we do it a lot now. But one thing. The second she taps stop. I stop right now. So it,s very safe and we are very trusting with each other. If it was anyone else. Don,t think she would go thur with it.

7. equinox

equinox New Member

Interesting, I've never heard that term before. Your alias doesn't lie.

This is honestly one of my favorite things. My last girlfriend would always let me do it. I don't remember how exactly it started or if it was brought up, but we were both into really kinky things, so it wasn't really out of the ordinary considering some of the other stuff we did (I used to make the walk from my dorm room to the bathroom with claw marks all over my back, sometimes dripping blood :p). I think you'd probably have to be doing it with someone you've messed around with a lot who knows you and trusts you. Next time she's giving you head, try thrusting slightly to meet the motions of her head, and emphasize how good it feels. Gauge her reactions, and slowly get more into it. Ask her if she's alright, and if it's ok for you to be doing what you're doing. I think that would be a better way to go about it than to ask outright, "can I fuck your face?" Haha.

8. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Yeah like thats probably good unless she jus asks for it.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I too do it on ocasion, And I also saw it my first time
    on Gag Factor.
    But I am a bit confused about the word irrumatio

Fellatio by actively thrusting the penis into the mouth of a partner . A distinction was once made between fellatio and irrumatio based on who is actively moving: irrumatio meant to thrust the penis into the partner's mouth , fellatio meant to move the head and mouth up-and-down around the penis ; this distinction has almost completely vanished in modern English and the word irrumation has fallen out of use.

I do not feel that describes fully what face fucking means.
    The face fucking goes way beyond fellatio or irrumatio as you thrust very hard and fast when face fucking and disreguard Her feelings for the moment, The Woman involved would of course take Her satisfaction from the fact that She wants to satisfy Her partner and
    She could also take pride in the fact that She could do it.

Hiker:sf

#9 bighiker2003, Feb 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2007
  10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Maybe im odd. but to me i couldnt see myself enjoying ramming my size down the throat , and going as fast an as hard as i could......thats not me loving her, Her sucking on me sure, me allowing her to take as much or as little as she wishes, yep.....me not wating to give a flying shit about her and just fuck her throat .....na not me .....

But each to their own ....have fun :)

11. equinox

equinox New Member

You make it seem like a violent thing, and while there definitely are some who make it so, such is not the case for myself. I am in no way hurting my partner when we engage in such behavior. Sure it isn't pleasurable for her, but neither is giving head, except in the vicarious sense of pleasuring your partner (which this is just a further extension of). I think it's kinky and incredibly hot, but doing so is not indicative of a lack of caring for your partner. It's just a fantasy like any other, and to each his own.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well when i give her oral sex, im doing it for her pleasure....but also for mine as i love Giving oral sex...
    If you and your partner enjoy it fair play to both of you....but i couldnt do it...as i know for a fact i wouldnt do it....
    A few things i have learn from being in this forum from many of the female posters....only expect your parter to do something , that you yourself would be willing to have done to you.....would you like to take a cock deep into your throat and have it powering away inside there .....just curious ?

13. equinox

equinox New Member

If I were female, and my partner really enjoyed it, then yes. However, as things stand, I am heterosexual and male and not at all turned on by a penis, so no I would not like a penis in my mouth. The analogy is fallacious; just because a heterosexual female would not want to eat out another female doesn't mean she shouldn't desire it for herself.

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

As long as any of ye guys who wanna do it to a woman are willing to have a cock rammed down your throats......just to see how it feels....?.......yeah just reiterating what Kronnie says.....

then fair enough....

And "whore" doesnt just apply to women who may frequent bars looking for sex....it applies also to men who may frequent bars etc etc etc....

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The analogy is not fallacious. We do get a lot of posts from frustrated and confused men who expect their girlfriends/wives to do certain things, such as: facials, anal sex, threesomes, etc, and they wonder why their girlfriend doesn't want to. With regards to the anal sex or facials question, I have always suggested that perhaps if they (the guys) don't like the idea of having a cock rammed up their ass and cum sprayed all over their face, then there's a good chance that their girlfriend/wife doesn't find it very appealing either.

Why would you want your girlfriend/wife to participate in an act that you would find degrading and humiliating to have done to you?

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

There is no comparison between eating a female and having a cock thrust down yer throat....the second one can be more violent if not done skillfully....

If a guy did that to me without my consent I would just bite it off.......lol

Right on Puss!!!!

17. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I think it would be quite a turn on for the man to just let go and lose control BUT i wouldn't like him to totally disregard me and not care about how i was finding it. I guess maybe you cant have the two together though :shrug

18. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I love the facef$#^*, but I can see where some of you are coming from, too.

It's obviously one of those things, like anal play, spanking, facials, etc., that are not for everyone, and no one should expect from their parnter as part of the 'normal' sexual repertoire.

That being said, I give the men on this forum alot of credit, in terms of the 'don't ask for something you wouldn't do' topic. Many of them are very generous lovers, and truly love giving women oral. I had no idea so many men, of such a variety of ages truly love giving oral so much.

I'll bet many a man here would love to have his woman grab his head and grind herself against his mouth mercilessly while he performs oral on her, even if he for a split second feared suffocation! :lol
    If it would give her a wonderful orgasm, I'll bet many of these men would be happy to do it.
    I'm guessing most men only wish their woman was so bold as to do something like that.

Maybe I am going way out on a limb here and giving you guys way too much credit(??!!?) :dgrin

Either way, I don't think the act has to be violent, but I can also see why some aren't comfortable with it.

19. equinox

equinox New Member

Again, wanting to do something is different than wanting to have something done to you. The latter is not a necessity for the former.

It isn't a valid analogy because females and males have different physiologies and different psychologies. Straight men do not like penises and wouldn't want to perform sexual acts on them, and likewise for straight women and vaginae. The analogy was phrased as "only expect your parter to do something , that you yourself would be willing to have done to you". Well I'm sorry, but I expect my partner to go down on me, just like she likely expects me to go down on her, but I am not willing to suck another man's penis. The analogy may hold true for same-sex couples, but for a heterosexual relationship it's weak.

In terms of degradation and humiliation, I don't see facials, anal, face-fucking, or whatever to be degrading, I see them as arousing. However, all of this is irrelevant anyway, since I'm not talking about disrespecting females at all. To me sex is about adventure, fun, and eroticism. I'm not some violent misogynist, I'm just into the kinkier side of sex. You can still care about someone while going crazy in the bedroom. I would never hurt a girl... Unless she wanted me to :)

You can -- simply put, trust.

20. equinox

equinox New Member

Let me note; I just looked up "gag factor" which several people have mentioned in this thread, and this is a lot more extreme than what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about making girls cry, gag, or vomit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.