"eyes Wide Shut Mask Party!"

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by JuicyB, Nov 1, 2006.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Have any of you guys ever attending a mask wearing sex party like in that movie, "EYES WIDE SHUT"? And I wonder, do such parties exist, or is this something cooked up by Hollywood to make an interesting movie? It doesn't seem so far fetched to organize such a party. The masks might be fun, and they keep people semi-anonymous, so they won't be so inhibited.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Some students at a Richmond, VA area university once told me that near their campus, downtown, used to be a night club where the men and women would go into locker rooms, take off their clothes, then go into a big room which had padding on the floor and padded seats and couches and was totally dark. Music played over a loud speaker. Allegedly, people would crowd in there and it was understood and agreed to, in order to enter, that everyone could touch each other and grope each other anywhere on their bodies, feeling their way around. Allegedly those who wished to do so could have totally anonymous sex or masturbate or be masturbated, fondled, etc. while they were in "the room". Drinks and snacks were available but you had to drink and eat them before going into the main dark room. Apparently it was fairly successful and kept hidden (advertising was by word of mouth - you had to know somebody who knew somebody who knew about it) because no complaints were ever heard about it. Various restraunts and clubs have come and gone in the area around that university (they have always had well over 25,000 students each year) so I have no idea if the club still exists (wouldn't surprise me if it does). I figure that "eyes wide shut" parties and clubs probably do exist and probably have often existed, especially in university and college cities and towns, over the years since the 1970s. Finding them would be the challenge since they probably wouldn't openly advertise. By the way, I once saw a TV program, on one of the history and social science channels, late at night, which told of "no tell motels", in Chile and Argentina, where people rent rooms by the hour for sexual activity. According to the program, the rooms are set up for various sexual activities and have entrances and exits where you can avoid being seen by anyone. Once, here in the United States, my mother and sister were traveling by car to see family members in Florida. It was getting late so they stopped at a cheap motel in southern Georgia deciding to spend the night instead of trying to drive on through to Florida. They desk clerk told them, "I don't have a room available right now, but if you will wait in the lobby for about 15 to 30 minutes, some couples who arrived here an hour ago should be leaving. Mom and my sister decided that they did not want to sleep in a prewarmed bed possibly with semen stains on the sheets so they got back in the car and drove on to Florida!

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

"Love Motels" are a major institution in Latin America. Japan as well. There are 2 prices. The "quickie" usually 2 hours. And the all night price. There's usually a 30% difference in price. They are set up with mirrors, ususally a complimentary cocktail, and cable TV. The fancier ones have jacuzzi, condums and lube, and complimentary snacks. And they draw a curtain across the tail end of your car so no one can see you license plate number. In Chile they demand IDs to be sure no under-agers are involved. Often these motels are far swankier than a normal hotel in the same price range. This is because they can have several rentals, up to 3 or 4, in a single day.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes and no. Yes, I have attended "fetish" or "kink" parties. But they do not allow the exchange of body fluids- no direct sexual acts. I think you would need to attend a swinging party to find group sex. Yes, they exist. There is one such group in my area that advertises in a local magazine. The rules are also advertised and quite lengthy in regards to group sex.

5. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

In the Da Vinci Code they describe this exact party, it's a ceremony really. I don't remember the specifics, but it's a Paegan religious thing centuries old that secret circles still participate in.

6. pirouette

Gold Member

It sounds like most swingers just practice a simpler form of this ritual. If one takes place on the east coast I'll let you know! ;) I usually hear good gossip about unusual parties. :)

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

I never hear anything!! I must live in a cave....

8. Master9804

Gold Member

I wished I could find a party like this. Even if I didn,t do anything. Hell just looking would be worth it. But I promised I would only go if she was with me.

In my teens I was at a couple party,s sorta like this. But no masks. But it was like three girls taking on the whole house. It was wild. I miss some of them times.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

I've seen those.
    I've lived in parts of 'Latin America' and those places are a dime a dozen.
    Lots of them even have their own garages,so nobody can see your car.
    A lot of them don't even have lobbys,so there is no contact with other people.You give them the money,they give you the key through the slit.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Pussy-C,
    Where in Latin America? And do you speak Spanish?