Extreme Blowjobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TheShed, Jun 15, 2007.

1. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Following on from Joe's swallowing post...

As I've been browsing around over the last few weeks I seem to have come across (no pun intended) a lot of so called "extreme blowjobs.

These are when the guy forces his cock down a womans throat and makes her gag or when they force it right in when they cum. I even saw one where the girl had cum blown out of her nose when the guy lost his load.

So a question for the girls really...is there any circumstance where this would do it for you? I just can't believe any girl would actually want to do this. I can understand just about every other fetish including pain and the endorphin thing but no one likes to gag or wretch do they.

I'm worried I'm not as open minded as I though!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

As for me, NO friggin' way!

Keep in mind that a lot of the women in those vids are payed a TON of cash and/or cocaine to do the things they do.

3. soy

soy New Member

that sounds way too extreem for me.
    i'm not that good at deep throughting yet, but i'm trying to teach myself, and i find i do gag quite a bit, but it's not as bad as it used to be, and i don't mind it cause my guy really likes it, so i'm up for learning for him.
    But im not down with being forced, thats just not for me

4. Webster695

Webster695 New Member

Nope.

5. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Most guys seem to let me do all the work when i go down on them and thats fine. I have had it hapen before that the guy wants to really shove it in my mouth hard and I can take it for a while. It is kind of a turn on if he's moaning alot and about to cum. But there is no way u can do it for a long time.

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Yeah I have seen what you are talking about, It use to be a huge turn on when I was masturbating, however i usually feel really bad for the girls who are doing it.

I myself could never do that to a girl I love or didn't love either way I would be way to scared to hurt her, also it is a little degrading IMO. However if I where in a BDSM scene and the girl wanted me to do this I would probably make a exception

But as it looks that won't be happing anytime soon, so yes as for common place sex I don't see any women doing or enjoy doing this

7. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Having cum blown out of my nose? Thats horrible! How would that even turn a guy on anyways? There furthest I've gone is having my boyfriend gently push my head down. But even if that did get too hard he knows when to stop. It wasn't bad just kind hurt my mouth after a while.

8. Nettle

Nettle Member

On another board, I used to know a girl who enjoyed having her throat fucked, but I guess she would be in the minority.

9. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

No, I wouldn't want cum blowing out of my nose. Yuck! That's a little too extreme for me.

10. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

no way But I have found that smokin a J helps with the gag reflex

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No comment ....

well ok just one...i wouldnt wish t oforce a female to take mine all the way down her throat, cause i know for sure i wouldnt enjoy that being done to me...although i do havve thoughts of maybe getigging a female in time to wish to try deep throat with me...

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Because you can't get off on the thought of your partner being in obvious discomfort? "Open-minded" does not mean you shut off your conscience, your common sense, your integrity, your dignity. If you have to sacrifice any of the abovementioned to enjoy (or participate in) a sex act, you aren't being open-minded, you're being a fool.

There's a certain kind of guy who likes to watch women suffer during sex...starts with an "m" and ends with a "t". Be glad that you aren't one of them, because unfucked-up, self-respecting women sure will be.

13. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

Hmm...

What you described as an "extreme blowjob" sounds more like abuse to me. There's no way I'd allow that.

There are plenty of ways for a woman to drive a man cum-crazy without allowing herself to be demeaned or abused.

14. fatcock77

fatcock77 New Member

I haven't really found any 1 who can give a good bj not that i have had that many would love to meet some 1 who knows what there doing.:drool :eek :p

15. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

It takes practice, Darlin'. Lots of practice. :)

16. sallyT

sallyT New Member

nope nope nope do not like deep throat

17. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

But mostly coke look at their eyes they are totally stoned .That is kinda hot to watch but would NEVER make my girl do that. Now if she wanted to do it that would be diffrent.

18. Master9804

Gold Member

Hotbabe lets me fuck her mouth. SHe gags a bit too. She says she loves taking all my cock in ur throat. But I watch it not to hurt her and the min she gags I let her up. As for force her to take a load in her throat. I have had a GF in the past do just that and be fine
    But with Hotbabe. Hell no. I,m not even chancing it. I cum in big loads. I don,t feel like giving a police report on How my awesome Girlfriend choked to death on My Load. But she does swallow. Just not with my cock in her throat.

I do like the gag factor movies. They are kinky.