[Ask a Guy] Extra-sensative after cumming

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by elonlyBuster, Oct 1, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I've asked this question in other forums as well as to a few friends and I never get a clear answer...

When I cum with or without a condom, with a girl or during some "self-help" time the bottom of the head of my dick gets super sensitive to the point where if anything touches it I shiver even from the softest touch. It lasts for about 20 seconds to just short of a minute. Is this normal? Is it just me? Will I eventually get over this?

2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

It sure is normal and girls get that way too. People are different though, and they also can change - my DH used to be very sensitive after he came, but now that he's an "old guy" he doesn't get that way as much any more.

3. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I'm sure you got nothing to worry about there man.

But last night after I had wanked and came I had this weired stinging feeling that I'd never felt before.....kind of took a while for it to ease....any ideas??

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

You can put my wife and I into the 'ultra sensitive after orgasm' bucket too. The recovery time and intensity varies, but most of the time, I'm too sensitive to continue without a brief break. It's particularly bad for me after a BJ.

5. Katprr

Katprr New Member

This is completely normal, just like when a women has O's she becomes extra sensitive. I want to assure you that nothing is wrong, no need to worry. My ex use to become very sensitive to, although he learned to breath threw it the sensitivity since once we were done it was time for round two.

6. dssking

dssking New Member

I'm the same way... When I cum, I'm pretty much done... Anyone have tips of faster recovery to get it up again go for round 2?

7. stu73

stu73 New Member

I too get super sensitive; if I have the energy for round 2, I try to just keep going. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. When I do keep going, or herd someone describe it as "pushing through" the sensitive bit, it passes quicker than when I stop. If we stop, though, round 2 will have to wait a few, or until next time.

Sounds quite normal, but as said, everyone is a bit different, so some may not experience the same thing, or to differing degrees.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Happens to most of us.

9. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Count me and the wife as another for the sensitive side.

For me...it's sensative right after sex...but yeah after a BJ....DAMN...the sensativity seems to be much more intense.

I keep telling her I'm getting to old for this (BJ's) I'm afraid one of these days I'm gonna get a heart attack from the sensativity...LOL

10. eandvk

eandvk Member

Im not sensitive enough aftwr cumming that I cant be touched,......................unlike my wife, cant touch her for a few minutes after she cums, allowing her recovery, time,,,

11. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - sensitivity is normal. It will probably decrease with age - I believe mine has. I've never tried it but supposedly it helps reduce the recovery period if you apply a wet warm washcloth to the genital area after an orgasm (guys).

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I used to be so sensitive that I had to stop movement at the onset of ejaculation. By my mid-40s I wanted to continue the stimulation until the last spasm. I'm still pretty much right there, but I don't think I'm quite as sensitive after ejaculation as I was a few years back.

13. Beunique

Beunique New Member

Very sensitive. To a point where I just can't stand any more.. I actually almost kicked my boyfriend in the face (he was down there) for continuing after I had come, hahah.. woops!

14. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I guess it's basically a consensus that we all get that way right after.

I know when it happens to get over it faster i either jack it trying not to touch the head or just massage it.

Edit: Not sure if I explained that last part enough... After I cum/climax/blow my load (however your put it) I give myself a few seconds to let it all kinda spasm out then when it's basically all out I just start stroking as a speed between slow and moderate towards the bottom of my shaft away from the head. I still go through the sensitive feeling, but it goes away quicker than usual.

15. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

i think it's normal. if not it happens to me too

16. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

yep it's normal.... my hubby has to wait a few hours to reload as he is so sensitive.... I think that is mostly due to the fact that he is uncut!