Extending her desire longer

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jun 2, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This is my first post. My wife and I do most of the stuff described here - bj, licking, shaving, G spot, etc., and we have a great time. The only thing she's ever asked of me is to go slowly, so I'm looking for ways to extend the time she's at her peak level of desire - that time between when she starts her final ascent, until she needs a rest. I really love this time, while she's insane with desire, and the emotional rush I get rivals my own orgasms. Currently, it takes between 4 and 6 hours of alternating bj, licking, thrusting, etc., and she likes to massage her own G spot with a crystal wand while I lick her. Lately, when she starts to go over, I slow down and ease up on the licking and let her have only a G spot O. This leaves her receptive to more licking later on, and another O. What are others doing to make "her" desire last longer and longer?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Hi. Welcome to the site. I think you need to clarify your question a little. For example, she asked you to go more slowly. But to do what more slowly?

Also, you talk about her needing a rest, and you talk about making her desire last longer. But I don't see how the two are connected. Sometimes I like a rest even though my desire is still high. Sometimes my desire is satisfied for the moment long before I would need a rest. So what are you actually asking? How to increase her endurance so she doesn't need a rest so soon?

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Thanks for your reply, and I'm glad to finally find a forum where sex can be discussed openly.

Sorry about the confusion. By slowly, she means for me to take my time and not hurry either cumming, making her cum, or getting to her spot too aggressively. She enjoys being peaked and teased, and wants the feelings to build slowly and to last. She says she needs to go over the top each time we get together, but at the same time doesn't want things to reach an ending. By needing a rest, I'm referring to her having an O and being so sensitive that she can no longer be stimulated without waiting a while.

What I'm looking for are ways to keep her at a very high level of arousal, maybe even bumping up against a climax, but not going over, for a long time. She is just discovering her sexuality after a long period of self denial and inhibitions learned earlier in life, and I want to make it the best I can for her. She's starting to take some charge of her own pleasure by massaging her own G spot with the crystal wand, and sometimes she'll masturbate to O with the tip of my penis. Both of our experiences are limited to what we've learned from each other - neither of us has been with an experienced partner before, and we are committed to keep it that way.

Thanks for any tips or advice, and she will too - indirectly.

4. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

4 to 6 hours??? Is that a typo?

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

No typo, but I gather from the question that it seems a long time. But yes, we take that long. Once she becomes aroused, I'm in heaven, and would like to remain there as long as possible. I love every moan, every stroke, every taste and smell, and love to feel her get hard and wet, then soft, and then hard again, and we do this for each other over and over until cumming can no longer be delayed, so it takes a while.