extended pleasure condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allday1, Jun 15, 2007.

1. allday1

allday1 New Member

do they really work?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I`ve never had to use them but I`ve read around the web they do work. Sometimes so good so you can`t cum.

3. TheShed

TheShed New Member

DON'T DO IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Needless to say I never had a good experience with them! A friend of mine went away to a festival and brought a little party pack back. In there she had a Durex Performer I think it was. At the time she wasn't getting any so she passed it on to me. I thought hey, why not, I'll give it a go. So, the SO came round and we got down to it. The condom went on and I happily went about my business...for about 10 mins or so.

For those of you who don't know, most of these condoms have a spermicide that contains benzocaine. Benzocaine is a local anaesthetic. It's usually used as a local pain reliever. Basically it numbs the pain. Therein lies the problem.

So 10 mins in and the benzocaine kicks in. My SO has said she'll never see anything as funny as the look on my face when I uttered the words, "I can't feel my knob!"

Anyway, my usually lenghty sex sessions were cut short to 10mins. I then spent 20 mins washing my cock trying to get some sort of sensation back into it. It was proper cock in the sink action and everything. Basically you just can't feel anything. It makes it so unenjoyable I really wouldn't bother.

I'm not sure they're much use for those with premature ejacultaion either because the benzocaine takes a few minutes to work meaning it's probably all going to be over by then.

In summary, try it out, it's an experience. Don't expect too much though.

4. Flame_Tamer

Flame_Tamer New Member

they suck. I have only used them a couple times. I would be plugin along and start going soft due to not feeling any thing with that damn thing on.

5. cheesey454

cheesey454 New Member

in my experience they've just desensitized me and i've ended up going soft, just stick to normal ones and train yourself if premature ejaculation is a problem, takes a while to make much progress though... still, the practice is always good!

6. infinite4twenty

infinite4twenty New Member

fuck those things...

the fact that i cant cum and i cant feel my penis when i have one on scares the shit out of me. 1 time was enough for me to swear them off forever!

-4twenty