Ex's hanging around

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jessie, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie New Member

What do you do when your boyfriends ex-girlfriend still wants to be friends with him but you are afraid it could develop into more?

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Do they have any attachments so that they have to talk? Maybe children or something? If not he should have absolutely no reason to want to be around her. He should man up and know that she is no longer a part of his life and tell her no. There's nothing wrong with being nice to her or saying hello when they do see each other, but as far as hanging out together.. I don't think so. But this is just my personal opinion. :)

#2 LaVitaDolce, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

My ex is still around. We have a 1 yr old together. She moved to TN (we lived in FL) to have help from her family. I moved up here to be with my son cause 10hrs away was killin me. We went from hating each other to friends and ONLY friends. I have noone else here so I hangout with my son every day. She also has a 10 yr old and I take him fishing and still keep a relationship with him as well as my son.
    If it was not for my son, I would still be in FL and never have spoken to my again.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Personaly whe ni have broken ( or they have broken ) up with me that is basicaly the end, unles i was friends with them before hand...

5. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I'd say depends on how their situation was before. My last boyfriend was hangin with his ex for awhile and I brought the issue up to him because of one incident and he got weird on me. I was just wondering and he started to act like nothing was going and I was feeling jealous on which pissed me off cause I was fine if they were just friends but now seems like he is hiding something from me. He slowly changed (new haircut, new clothes, just a new look), started talking to me less, and finally it ended it online while he was at work. >< After 6 months you gotta be more respectful then that. Oh well...I figured it would and guess what... they were back to dating within the month of us breaking up....So I had the right to bring it up he should of just came out and told me instead of being a coward.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Exactly , that was wel low of him.....but in a good way your clear of that one, and able to find someone far better :)

I hate the dear john or jane thing.....if your gonna break up with someone at least have the respect for them to say it to them....