Expressions of Pleasure

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Aug 15, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

One of the things I enjoy about making my lover cum is the way she expresses her joy during and after the climax. One time, just as she was entering a climax she began to laugh, and continued to do so all the way through it, and afterward held me and offered herself like never before. This only has happened once, and as her orgasms evolve, so do her responses.

What expressions have others had, and have they evolved?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I know once, during an insanely intense orgasm, I cried. I sobbed. I felt insane and just held my husband close.

I've laughed hysterically as well, I've also gotten angry, as weird as it sounds. Lol

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've heard that crying is one of the most intense expressions a woman can have during an orgasm, and I'd love to make my wife do it. Sometimes by teasing and denying, I hope to precipitate stronger responses of desire from her, but she is very compliant. I want to feel every emotion she has, but so far, except for the laughing, all I've ever gotten is love - poor boy :) Any hints on how to get her to express other emotions?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Honestly, I have no hints or tips because I can't even begin to express how these feelings well up in me. It just happens. The more loving responses (laughing and crying) were during love making sessions. The fucking sessions got me angry, livid and foul mouthed.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Your responses to those situations seem absolutely appropriate to me, and I think you're lucky to be able to feel them all. My wife's first experience with sex was to be taken by force, so I don't think she'll ever be able to enjoy anything other than a kind and gentle application of pleasure. I tried "taking" her once, it was even appropriate for the time, place, and situation, but it completely turned her off.

6. Meee

Gold Member

I hiss through my teeth and swear in Russian. I do think the way I express myself during orgasm has evolved, and not just because I still learn new ways of swearing sometimes. When the boyfriend and I were new, I moaned and made sounds that I think sounded surprised. Now I sound angry or annoyed, LOL, though the boyfriend knows that really I'm not. It's just intensity. Sometimes I try to compliment him right after, but it comes out odd like I'm almost scolding him. I've cried afterward once or twice. It was when I'd been stressed and needed a break. It felt very good. It wasn't sad crying at all.

Oh, and P.S. I think the way to get her to express different emotions is to have her do it different ways. You talk about her offering herself. How about if she takes charge? You'll get some very different expressions of emotion then!

#6 Meee, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  7. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Your timing is uncanny. On our next play day I plan to address this issue. We've tried this in the past with limited success, for subtle reasons on both our parts, but I want to try again. Thanks

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

I'm boring. I sometimes moan, or I hold my breath, and after orgasm I breathe again.
    I wish i could have some other form of emotion!
    Laughing sounds fun!

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I think our outward expression of pleasure is linked to the extent to which we are willing to "let go" and lose control, and holding your breath when you cum may be a way of maintaining control. I always love it when my wife makes a lot of noise because I know it was big release.

10. Swunk

Swunk Member

My coworker/friend/ex-girlfriend was telling me about a past boyfriend last night. Apparently he had two reactions to orgasm. One was to yell "Shazam!" and the other was to break into full fledged tears, apologize, and promise he'd try to last and do a better job next time.

11. Swunk

Swunk Member

Although, sometimes either I or my girlfriend will inspire uncontrollable giggles in the other by saying "Nyum Nyum" as the other is cumming...

12. htoad

htoad Active Member

My wife has certainly evolved in being vocal over the years. She makes a variety of moaning/happy/dazed sounds that can be hard to describe but are a joy to my ears. She has also ramps up the dirty talk as well. She is sometimes embarrased at hearing herself on her videos, but I love it.

The sounds, in combination with her facial expressions, are wonderful.