exposing the girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ahnenerbe, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Ahnenerbe

Ahnenerbe New Member

Hi all.
    So i have recently (over the past couple of years) have started having fantasies about exposing my girlfriend to other men and couples, as well as having regular thoughts on letting another man enjoying her.

I have always enjoyed exhibitionism personally but have never partaken in the act with a partner. anyway, It all started when one night we were getting drunk and we went on those one of those adult webcam chat sites, we started talking to a few different people and one guy asked if he could see my girlfriends breasts and i said sure. then before you know it she was naked and getting me off with other guys watching her and getting themselves off over her, and i got really turned on by this. We did it a couple of more times after that but never really pursued the fantasy further.

I am not in that relationship anymore and now i am in a new relationship where we have never talked or done anything like this but i still have these fantasies about sharing and exposing my partner. How do i broach the subject to my new partner that this is what i fantasise about and i would like to try more of?

Mb91234 likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Drunken game of "I've never"?

It's a very delicate situation. She could be disgusted and throw coffee at you or be open to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if a boyfriend said he thought about it. It's not for me though. I wouldn't do it.
    If it became an issue in the relationship, I'd know he wasn't the man for me.

Good luck.

Doitagain and teamster145 like this.
  3. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Some women are into it in anonymous way.. Like on the cam.. Some might delve into swinging ... My FWB brought up the subject of how would I like many hands and tongues pleasuring me at once... Well that got me thinking ..: yeah.. And we're gonna try it!! :) just have to find the right open minded gal

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

What you did is pretty hot to me. I often fantasize about showing off my wife ( I've done it with girls in the past but not on cam ) . As approaching it with your new girl HFH had a good idea but either way start slowly . I'd lean towards trying to boost her ego and not your fantasy , does that make sense? Don't be pushy.

Did this on cam play have anything to do with you and your ex not being together anymore?

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. Ahnenerbe

Ahnenerbe New Member

Hi all and thanks for your advice.

In answer to your question, no it did not have anything to do with the break up. But you're right, it was pretty hot!

I guess i will just have to see how things play out.

6. rcc8611

Gold Member

I'll be in PA soon, lemme watch lmao