Experiment with me

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by AntonioPiccolo, Jul 23, 2010.

1. AntonioPiccolo

AntonioPiccolo New Member

Hi Ladies,

I am from Long Island and looking for discreet sex therapist or trainer for free. I can exchange for (whatever you want me to do for you). I am just interested in meeting a woman who always be willing to experiment with me, training my sex talents and giving me the full joy of my life with lots of experiences

What I look for in a person:
    Age: 18 to 45 with a trained professional friends, single, marriage , 1 on 1 sex , discreet relationship , couple (2 women/Lesbian)

Talking about my sexual concerns with a trained professional can improve my sex life and intimacy with you. I hope you would help my needs. You will discuss ways to resolve my concerns and help me learn skills and techniques to improve my intimacy (really you) I also want learn how to stroke my cock like Circular Technique of Penis Massage. My goals are exercising to lengthen the penis (bigger) and developing a strong muscular and healthier penis (harder)

Can you help me make my penis bigger?

Thank you

2. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Judging by your previous posts, you seem a little...odd.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Let's be nice and take any comments in regards to the OP's personal character elsewhere.

This area is for response to the personal add.

Thank you.