Experience with extended cock cage wear?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mittimer, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

I know we have some kinky folks on here who may be able to help me with this question. I'm looking at you @loves2ride & @Love2BKinky. ;)

Does anyone have any experience with wearing a cock cage for an extended period of time? I'm talking the locking type that bind you and keep you from becoming erect. We've invested in two metal ones and now a silicon one.

The problem we've come across is Mr Mittimer doesn't really like the idea of having the catheter in while wearing it. So we've resorted to him unlocking when he has to pee and then immediately locking himself back up.

We're hoping the silicon one makes it a little easier to not have to unlock in any fashion, but in the even it does, can someone give some suggestions on how to maybe work around this?

Thanks!

Love2BKinky likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sorry, I can't help but liked the so called "finger pointing".

Question though, why wouldn't you let him out to pee? Is that healthy/safe? Or want him out to pee.

Love2BKinky likes this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

He can pee whenever he wants. I don't want to stop him from doing so at all. The cages are meant to allow him to use the rest room. He just doesn't like the tube that allows him to pee without taking it off. So he has access to a key that lets him slip the bottom portion off, pee, then slip it back on.

I was just curious if anyone had suggestions on specific cages or work arounds that allow him to use the rest room without actually removing it and/or making a mess.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Gotcha!

5. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I have looked at them but never wore one. They look interesting :)
    Be careful of the metal ones.... If it is cheap chrome plate from China, it can and will burn his skin. I have a studded cock strap that burned me several times before I figured out the problem. Use quality surgical stainless or plastic (?)
    Have you looked at the CB6000?
    From what I read, they have a pee slot but his pee hole must line up first. Some guys use lube and a Q_Tip to get it lined up before sitting down to piss.

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  6. John W

Gold Member

What kind do you have that has a catheter? We have a silicon and a steel one I wear from time to time and I can pee no problem with either on. They both have holes in the end. I have to sit down though, as it makes a mess if you stand.