Exhibitionist?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Jenny816, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Jenny816

Jenny816 New Member

I live in a flat where at night everyone can see into everyone else's windows from across the street. I usually walk past in a towel and recently have been getting this weird urge to 'accidently' flash. I don't care if it's a guy or girl who sees, just the thrill of being seen (not the old man who lives there though - ugh!). Not worked up the courage to go through with it yet though - anyone have experience of this kind of thing?

2. TXGUY

TXGUY Member

Well recently my wife got the urge to mastubate while driving down the road, she had me pull of next to other cars so they could she her untill she had cum it was really hot!

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Heh heh...once when my wife and I had first started seeing each other, we were on our way back from a weekend trip...about a 3-4 hour drive down the interstate. We had been to see someone in her family, and hadn't gotten an opportunity for a good shag the whole weekend. As we drove down the interstate, I kicked off my shoes, and then a funny thought hit me. So, I took off my shirt. She said "what are you doing?" I said "I'm taking off my shirt." She said "Why?" I said "Because I can". Then, I took off my pants. By then she was laughing and wondering how much farther I would go. Then I slipped the fashion underwear off. :brow She was quite distracted at that point, if I recall correctly. A few folks in higher vehicles could see into the car...we were in a sports car, so SUV's and trucks for instance could see right into the cockpit (pun intended). So, I sat there in the passenger seat completely naked and...um...behardened...until we had to make a stop. She wanted to pull over and bang it out, but I believe I told her she'd have to wait until we got home, IIRC. Needless to say, we didn't unpack our bags first thing when we got there...:cool

BD

4. cook74

Gold Member

I have felt the urge but I keep thinking that this type of behavior could be illegal. :shrug

It might be cool if you were familiar with your neighbors but what if you didn't know that they had kids, or a gran with heart problems etc. :eek

Here is what I sometimes think of exhibitionism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkyVOjzajPg

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

If I'm not mistaken, showing your genitalia to children is illegal and if it isn't, it sure as hell should be.

I've given hubby road head, but only when it's been dark out.

I would fucking kill someone if my son saw them with their cock out as we drove down the road. :yell

6. cook74

Gold Member

That's the point. How do you know who will see you and the potential consequences of that...

I have never, but I have fantasized about doing it and being spotted by a sexy and horny neighbor :brow

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey Jenny...why don't you just take some pics and post them in the gallery here? That solves all the problems...and it's gives us something to look at! :brow

8. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Go to a swingers club

If you are an Exhibitionist and are afraid of getting into trouble,go to your local swingers club and put on a show my wife and I go just for that reason[YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EXCHANGE PARTNERS].The nice thing is you can let loose and make as much noise and do every position you want to in front of all kinds of people.
    For me there is not to much that beats the sight and sounds of people have sex and hearing them watching them cum at that end.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Years ago a mate of mine asked me to have a threesome with herself and her fella. Anyway we got started and after a while I realised that her fella wasn't paying any attention to me and was just interested in tucking into my mate.

So after a while I started getting annoyed, he did occassionally look at me then I realised he just wanted me to watch and was getting off on it. So I got pretty pissed :madand started mouthing off "what do you want me to do applaud?"but me acting up only made him more horny .

anywho for so many years I had to live in an enviroment with pretty limited privacy. So the whole idea of shagging in front of someone else being a turn on doesn't really do anything for me. I've had sex where other people can see me and its just awkward, makes you feel self conscious and leaves you wishing for a nice room with a big bed (incidently the same goes for outdoor sex).

I had even tricked myself into believing in the 'magic blanket' ie if you throw a blanket over yourself then nobody can possibly tell you're shagging:eyes. you can guess how horny I was before I started believing that.

10. MEG

MEG New Member

"Accidentally" being seen can be a great thrill, but only if done with utmost discretion. I'm not one to impose on anyone - for any reason, and letting someone "catch me" would give me absolutely no satisfaction if I thought for a moment that the person who "caught me" was offended.

In other words, I've done it, and will most likely do it again :brow, but only if and when I think it might make someone's day a little better (or at least won't ruin their day). If I thought someone was hurt in any way by "accidentally" catching me nude (or maybe even in an actual sex act), it would hurt me just as much as it hurt them.

Remember that saying that begins with "Do unto others...."???

Mark

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Definitely agreed. But also don't forget "Love thy neighbor." :brow

BD

12. TXGUY

TXGUY Member

i agree would not want my kids to see!

13. shygirl

shygirl New Member

I just recently was sucking on my husbands cock by the patio door of our house. I could see that one of the neighbors was watching and I liked it.

14. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I'm a total exhibitionist. I got a webcam just so I could show off to people on the web :lol

15. Plums

Plums New Member

hey... don't you live at No** *** drive do you? ...... lol! i wish.

i think some of peoples reactions are a little harsh! i have kids of 10, 14 and 16, and other than my 10yr old, i'd not worry one bit if the boys saw something like that, it did me no harm! the internet is a bigger concern as far as kids go!

as a young teen, the odd glimpse of something was the biggest turn on, still is in fact!

two such cases which i remember vividly....

i was around 15yr old, our school had a sports centre / gym which was open to the public. i remember standing outside the sports hall, having been sent out of class for arguing with a referee.

while waiting for the teacher to come out and tell me off, a woman came out of the ladies changing room opposite me and the door didn't shut, from where i was stood i could see right in. in hindsights i watched for maybe 10 seconds at most, as a young woman who'd come from the shower dropped her towel and unknowingly to her, exposed her breasts to me as she dried her chest, she was probably early twenties, her long dark wet hair stuck to her back, she had fairly large, perfectly formed breasts, with light brown and very hard nipples. she then turned and bent over, feet slightly apart and legs kept straight. then, as she dried her legs and feet i got to see my first shaven utopia!! my heart nearly burst from my chest, not to mention my cock from my shorts!

at this point another woman came back from the squash court, she smiled a kind sort of hello smile at me as she went in, saw the woman naked, looked back at me with a face that kinda said " you're a very naughty boy", followed by a saucy wink, she then promptly closed the door... damn!!

it was all pretty innocent and totally unexpected, i can still see that woman naked, not to mention the rather nice woman who caught me watching, i see her winking at me now, like it was yesterday, still to this day it's a kid of real life fantasy i think of. ...............

another was a new neighbours mrs who always wore short / loose dresses and no underwear in summer, the kind of short 'hipie' style dress which will show at least half your ass if bending over, her hubby would usually be in the garden too, by the back of the house on a lounger, just out of my sight, i was about 15/16 then.

she was only about 5ft tall, very petit, short blonde bob hairstyle, and had a superb figure for a woman of her short stature. i used to love watching her gardening from my window, seeing the odd glimpse of a pink nipple while admiring the cleavage made by what must have been around a 36c, the occasional bit of snatch beneath that perfect white ass, and... oh boy.. to see a little pink between the prim short hair was little less than a revelation for me. heck.... i wanked myself silly on many an occasion while doing so.

on one such occasion, just as i blew my load (i guess i made more noise than i thought), she looked up and saw me, we had no houses behind our street, so thought i was safe from being caught or seen by anyone, but on this occasion i had stood up to get a better view as she was bent over, ass pointing tward me, she spun her head around and she saw everything, made a funny kind of hand over lips gesture as if she was having a girlie giggle, got up slowly and walked to the house while looking up towad my window, me, cock still in hand, though by now hidden by whatever was to hand!

she came back out shortly after, and gave the occasional look up with a smile on her face, but in was hiding by then. i was mortified, horrified she'd tell my parents, but it lead to many wild fantasies as i grew up and discovered myself, from then on i'd watch behind half closed curtains if i saw her out there, window firmly closed too!! but she'd still ocasionally look up while gardening, i'm certain she knew i was there and got off on it!! i don't recall learning much about gardening, athough with careful study, the stories i'd been reading all began to make proper sense :D

ok, so the 2nd memory is a little bit pervy, but show me any male teen who wouldn't get off on that!

my mrs and i will occasionally do stuff, car, beach / sand dunes, woods, cycle rides, anywhere if we're horny! obviously we do our best to ensure that no-one sees us, although the thought we might be seen is a turn on for us both, i think we'd be mortified if kids found us, or anyone for that matter!

#15 Plums, Apr 28, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  16. cook74

Gold Member

An interesting post Plums. Food for thought.

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Jenny!

I doubt Jenny has one of those!

18. cook74

Gold Member

:rofl

Hey you never know Juicy, after all, this is the internet...

19. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

This sounds perfect for me. I've had a fantasy about having sex in the public for some time now and got extremely turned on from a scene in the movie Crank, where they start shagging in the middle of a crowded street..

I've talked about this with my gf and she agrees that it would be probably the most extreme and at the same most thrilling way to carry out this fantasy (on a busy street, market-place, mall, etc) ..There's only few BUTS: First of all it's illegal (the fear of getting caught by a police officer is in the other hand also a turn-on ..but getting caught prolly not :p) ..but the real issue are the minors. Like many of you already stated it wouldn't be cool at all of if kids happened to see it and that's why I never could do it unless I could be a 100% sure there aren't kids watching.

From this follows that it would have to be a place that minors can't enter. We came up with couple ideas: Some sort Sex Expo which might be quite ideal and the other was a night-club, but somehow i don't feel too comfortable about it and the personnel might also not approve and force us to stop..

It also came across our minds that there might be places/events like you described, but didn't have the trouble to find out as we don't intent to carry it out in any time soon.. but maybe someday ;) ..for now it's nice just to fantasise 'bout it ^^

20. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member

back when i was younger i used to go to the pool and sneak in the women's changing room and strip totally naked and jerk off, just the idea that someone would catch me was intense.
    eventually i got caught, actually i got caught doing lots of public shit but i will always remember that one.
    the girl walks in to go to the bathroom ( there were classes so no body was in the changing rooms for hours at a time) . It was my swimming teacher, whom i just asked to go to the bathroom. when she walked in i was but naked and stroking it hard, and since the showers make to much noise to hear the door i never heard her coming, i was full at it when she stepped in the room. my heart was already beating fast form the performance and the fear of getting caught but when she walked in my knees started shaking and my heart felt like it was trying to leave lol. i tough she was going to scream and panic i was dying there but she had a totally different reaction, she just watched. she just stood there with an interested look on her face and watched me finish up and then she went back to the pool and she said hurry back to class .

now all my times getting caught didnt end that well lol but that one was a really cool one.