Exhibitionism.......

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LuciousLover, Aug 23, 2007.

1. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I LOVE when people watch me having sex.....I put myself sometimes in questionable situations to just reveal myself...for example, I'll masturbate in open stalls in public bathrooms, and if my s/o is drunk enough, convince her to have sex with me in them! It's quite a thrill!!:dgrin:dgrin

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

LL I am married to a Exhibitionist and love it
    But I would never show it off as a single.
    When a woman shows it. No one complains.
    But don't do it when alone.

Hiker

3. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Open stalls in public bathrooms? Thats a little much, no? What if a young child needs to use the bathroom and walks in on something like that?...

4. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

obviously you need to be careful about kids coming in....i always make sure I can see who's coming in first precisely for that reason...i would never want to "expose" a child to something like that and i'm VERY careful not to let that happen!!

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

aRE THESE JUST FANTASYS YOUR HAVING OR THINGS YOU ACTUALY DO ?

6. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I actually do them....

7. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Its a funny thing, exhibitonism....If you are on your own and do it to unsuspecting people it can be a problem, you could be charged with leudess and things of that sort...Law enforcement might even make you go into therapy or something....If you and your significant other like to put eachother in risky outdoor behaviour, thats one thing...But alone it may look to some as being demented and sick...Be very careful...Not everyone will be very amused..

-BigHiker knows what hes talking about

8. cook74

Gold Member

Dude!!!....,:eek public places are for the public, there are specific places for exhibitionists.

9. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

like where cook??

10. cook74

Gold Member

Nudist beaches, nudist clubs can organize events, Swinger clubs can either host orgies or have rooms where you and your partner can be viewed by people that want to see that kind of thing.

In Australia if you get caught either having sex or masturbating for others to see in a public toilet you will get arrested, I believe the same laws apply for most countries.

I understand that the thrill of it may be the thing that attracts you, but you may offend unsuspecting patrons of said premises, and you have to be careful for your own safety at times.

Do it legal and do it safe man.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah in France its the same , public places your gonna get in trouble ( unless your being very careful, as in having your g/f s/o straddling you and slowly fucking your cock whilst clothed but her no knickers and you zip full or buttons totaly undone on your jeans , that way you get the thrill that people can see you, but cant get in deep trouble because your being descret about it.

In england it would be indesent exposure, which is a sexual offense to wank off in a public toilet with the door wide open, you could also find some unsespecting dad or male that would wish to pull you out and give you a hiding, because they know children use those toilets and could or would be highly offended....you got to remember not every person wishes to see your cock and see you wanking it.

12. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

Yeah, I know a few people in my home town that would just shoot you and claim they thought you had a gun.

13. superfan

superfan New Member

agreed with the rest you shouldn't do it in the open you could get in trouble, but if thats what you like than be safe

14. MikeHardwood

MikeHardwood New Member

Here's a tip: Get out your digital camera and use it. You will find that you and your partner will love the feeling of exhibitionism, even if you don't share the pictures elsewhere. There is something about being in front of a camera that is a major turn-on for many people. Try it!

15. cook74

Gold Member

Excellent Idea!!:bow

16. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Going to have to agree with most in this thread.

This behavior would be considered illegal. You shouldn't be doing it.