Exhibitionism - do you like being watched?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Marcpatrick, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I took my girlfriend to a swinger's club a few weeks ago in Amsterdam (Welkom bij Club Paradise | Amsterdam Noord). (They have a bit of a cheesy website) It's not the best club I have been to but it's the cheapest and also quite 'newbie' friendly. Their only policy is that you have to wear sexy / decent underwear and not be clothed. As it was her first time, we took things easy and sat at the bar for a few drinks.

Eventually, we were a little tipsy, and before we knew it she was going down on me. There were people watching and we were both a little nervous. But funny enough we both got off on the attention. It made her greedier too. Some men were playing with themselves, and wanted to be included but she made it quite clear that they were not welcome.

In any case we both quite enjoyed the experience and liked being watched. Not sure if we would repeat it - it was one of those spontaneous things that feel contrived when you try to recapture it.

Has anyone else experienced something like this and if so how did they find it? Does anyone do this kind of thing on a regular basis?

#1 Marcpatrick, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  2. Squeak

Squeak New Member

I've done a slightly different version of this.

I frequent a dungeon here in Florida as often as I can, and have played with others there. For clarification purposes, I mean "play" in a BDSM (Bondage Discipline Sado Masochism) way. The first rules of this club is "no fucking, sucking, or rimming." It absolutely gets me excited to have others watch and to feed off their energy.

As far as sexual activity goes, I've only done something once. My S.O. and I went to a convention in Atlanta and wandered into their BDSM playspace. We had both been pretty tipsy at the time, and he wound up fingering me under my skirt. We had only been together for about 4 months at this point, so it was SO new and exciting. We shagged like jack rabbits back up in the room.

Now, would I engage in vaginal sex in public? Probably not. Now, if I was the aggressor and say, I used a strap on, then absolutely. I'd also totally go down on a girl in public, but not a guy.

I'm kind of weird like that.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ohhhh really?:dgrin

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

The only two thing I've ever done as far as being watched.One was a scene at the local dungeon that Ms. Squeak has mentioned above. I was in nothing but my panties and hooded the entire time. I was nervous as hell. I personally hate my body with a passion, so being in nothing panties was very unnerving to say the least. I didn't know who was watching me because I couldn't see them and I liked it that way.

I think my fear of being judged on my body keeps me from truly enjoying being watched. I honestly don't know if I could fuck someone in the open....

The other then was with my Fiancee, my best friend at the time and her boyfriend. The girl and I were making out in the kitchen and quickly took it to the bedroom. We made out, stripped teased and all that good jazz. The boyfriends made their ways into the bedroom and we all just kinda went at it. The guys never did anything but I did see the two of them having sex, they also watched us. I spent time on her too. It was enjoyable, very enjoyable but I had also had an extensive sexual relationship with her previously so there was much comfort in it. I knew I wasn't going to be judged or looked at negatively for what was going on.

#4 Mittimer, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

As a participant in the swinging scene.....I never used to be bothered at all by others watching:D

6. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Sounds really kinky, Mittimer :) I might have liked to have been there too.

You definitely seem to know what you like as far as sex is concerned. From what I've seen of your posts you are very adventurous, open and honest.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do know exactly what I like and want with sex. I'm sure with age that will change, but for the time being, I have a very mature, honest outlook on what sex is to me and mine. I'm open and honest to a fault sometimes, but most people like that about me. I'm still shy at times, but I do love the excitement and craziness of a good adventure every now and again. :)

Thank you though, I take what you said as a compliment.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

The closest I have come to exhibitionism is during group sex, when I have been with one girl and the other girl was there, watching us (or something like that). I have also been the voyuer with two girls getting it off, during the same event.

9. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I don't think i have ever bee watched unless someone saw me during sexual acts out in public like on the pier of our home on the lake at night or in the woods. But I never knew if we were being watched or not. I do find that thrill of maybe getting caught kind of a turnon though.

10. luckyduck

luckyduck New Member

I have never been an exhibitionist on purpose, but I was having sex in the LAX parking garage a few years back. We put backpacks in the back window and hung some clothes on the hanger hooks in the back seat. The car was a malibu, so it wasnt very large. We were going at it in the backseat and I wasnt paying attention to the windows. When I finally finished I looked up and saw about 4 guys watching us. They were probably in their late teens or early 20's. I thought it was funny because the girl I was with finished me off with her mouth and swallowed. She was mainly pissed that they witnessed the swallowing portion.

11. ksn

ksn New Member

I have actually liked the idea. In fact back when I was with my gf I almost suggested the idea of her going down on me while we put on chat roulette and let people get a quick peek

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

To be completely honest people like you piss me off and down right disgust me. Knowing that Chat Roulette isn't just for people who are 18 and older and knowing damn well that there are kids far below the age limit of 13 that is required to be on there, you would be KNOWINGLY exposing yourself in a sexual nature to children.

It's like assholes who do nothing but jack off while people click through.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, Mitt, that was harsh; you have to stop hanging around me. :eek

Really, I don't know anything about chat roulette beyond what I saw on TV and to me, it seemed like an adults only type of thing. I didn't know it was open to kids and perhaps ksn didn't know that, either.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

There are a few things that really push my buttons. That happens to be one of them.

15. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Personally, I don't think I'd enjoy being watched openly.
    Well... I don't know. I guess it would depend on a number of things like who, where, what exactly we were doing... etc. Personally, the thrill of possibly being caught in public is more intense than the prospect of being actively watched.

If she sees this thread, I think my lady should discuss liking being watched with her girlfriend in front of people. I could take a run at it, but i think I'd like to hear what she has to say too.

~Steve

And I'll pretend I didn't read that someone openly enjoys exposing their sexual exploits to minors (even if they "did not know"). It's not "Blow-Job Roulette" after-all. There are plenty of other sites for that kind of thing. Hell, you can start your own webcam service and make a little money.

#15 SteveWaste, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  16. ksn

ksn New Member

Actually you're right I forgot about the fact that kids are on that site. The majority of people online are adults so it just slipped my mind.

17. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Thank you for that confident and respectful response. It is appreciated. But if you are interested in it, like I said, there are hundreds of sites out there particularly dedicated toward that specific kink.

~Steve

18. awakened

awakened New Member

Like Steve said, it depends !!!! I never really thought i would enjoy someone watching me or us , but when my husband mentioned getting my own laptop for such uses, i ran, not walked to Best Buy the same day tp pick one up . It is our bedroom laptop,, sex laptop , you might say. The most exciting thing used for so far is me typing this reply :)

19. Godiva

Godiva Member

bf and i drove down an "empty" parkland at night tonight...it wasn't empty, we kinda laughed and felt childish so we park mildly in view and kept our clothes on and just cuddled. Then went home, because we can't cuddle while saying inappropriate things loudly at my house, haha. Good times....

20. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Yes, I LOVE my husband to watch!