Exhibitionism and Masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by thehotchip, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehotchip

thehotchip New Member

Hey,

I consider myself a healthy young guy who enjoys sex and masturbation and likes to experiment. Well recently I've been liking the idea of exhibitionism when I wank off.

Today for example, there were some builders working outside the house I share with my college mates. We have no curtains at the front window, and the house was empty, so I got to thinking it could be quite hot to be seen.

So I stripped butt naked and walked around the room a little, back and forth in front of the window with a killer boner, hoping these builders might see me. My heart was pounding, I can tell you that! It was damn scary, but in the end I lost my bottle and got dressed without the builders seeing me.

I think they'll be back tomorrow or some other time, and I really wanna be naked and pumping my cock somewhere by the window where they can see me, possibly with my back to them. I have loads of other ideas of how I'd like to be caught, and who by, I'm just not sure if this is something I should persue or not. Any comments?

2. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

I wouldnt do that with someone right outside.If caught you could get a ticket or worse.Try too see it from the builders prespective, all in all i wouldnt do it.What good could come from it anyways?, showing your erection to some builders doing there job?.That would be like someone just walking by naked in your office (if you have a office job).

3. steph

steph New Member

I agree, Daniel ... There's places to do things like that, and places not to ...

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Well, if you really want to do it, why not get set up with a webcam and find some kinky girl to watch you? I have a webcam, and would do it if so propositioned. Never have been, though, and I don't go searching for girls like that, but I'm sure they're out there.

5. headcase814

headcase814 New Member

The older guy next door jacks it almost every nite. Curtains open and lites on. He knows i watch.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey Franky!!! any guy online line I'm sure would be up for watching!:D

I'm Kidding.

7. Solla

Solla New Member

There's a big double standard out there... against guys. For example, I am somewhat of an exhibitionist, and hubby enjoys giving into my peculiarities. When away from home, neighbors, family, and work, I never wear a bra (size 32D) and select clothing that displays my assets rather blatantly.

One time we went away for the weekend. It was during the summer, and for dinner at a pub I decided to wear a crop top, micro mini, sandals, and nothing more. Trust me, in that outfit it was hard not to flash everybody in the place with my highbeams alone because the air conditioning was turning the place into a freezer. Hubby had on a polo shirt, conservative pair of shorts, and deck shoes. Throughout dinner I did everything I could to excite him, including rubbing his crotch with my toes. The result, was a raging hard-on.

When dinner was over, we stood up. I thought it would be funny because I knew he would still be carrying some degree of erection. Seated at an adjacent table were two women around our age, but obviously much more conservative. One of them was constantly giving me dirty looks, noticing where my foot was throughout most of our meal.

Anyway, when hubby stood up, his pelvis was about face level with the b*tch, who proceeded first to stare and then to scream "DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU PERVERT. HELP. HELP." Before I knew it, two BIG (and boy do I mean big) bouncers had grabbed hubby and started pulling him away... as the lunatic yelled "I SHOULD CALL THE POLICE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!"

To make a long story short, the management spoke with us, and I told them what I had been doing and how she had been leering the entire time. They told us the woman had not mentioned anything about what I was doing, only that "he pointed his thing at her."

Later, hubby told me the bouncers had mentioned that they were surprised he hadn't "busted a nut" during dinner. He said he told them I get very upset when anything gets wasted.

It's true.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

That sounds like a pretty cool evening, minus the bit about the bouncers. :D But what a bitch the chick was! It's not like your hubby grabbed her or something. :mad

9. Solla

Solla New Member

Most certainly he did not! And, in fact, he wasn't really all that hard either... just "full," but without anything under his shorts, which were loose, his outline was visible pressing outward, but not in any way, shape, or form tenting anything.

She saw it 'cause she was looking for it. We understand that there's a double standard out there and hubby would never do anything he thought could get him in any trouble or offend anyone. That, he leaves to me, and being female, there's a sure lot I can and do get away with.

Please note: I am respectful in practicing my exhibitionism, do not actively "flash," and am especially careful around minors and seniors alike. Given that, if someone decides to look up my mini, that is their decision. If they decide to stare at my two erect nipples after I linger in front of an open freezer at the market, that is their decision. If some women are topless on a beach and I decide to play volleyball and the game I wind up playing becomes more of a neverending struggle to keep my boobs inside my bikini top (which I didn't have to have on to begin with), and many choose to gather and oogle, that is their decision. To me/us, there is a difference between sexy and slutty, each has its proper place, and both recognizing and respecting that is an obligation we always keep.

10. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

:uhh: Can you say joykill?.I mean ya go do all that then some person (possibly crazy) does that?, my advice would be find a new bar (pub).

11. Thorn

Gold Member

Absolutely Solla. If I'm with my wife and I want to look at the female scenery it's fine with her cuz she knows it turns me on and that she will be the recipient of my sexual release. We comment to one another about things that we see that turn us on all the time. I love it when I catch men looking at her when they don't know I see them. I often ask her to wear sexy clothing when we go out for that reason.

12. addicted

addicted New Member

Via a webcam or find special parking places through internet where people show themselves. And the backgarden is an ideal spot to show off

13. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Get a webcam and do cam to cam with some others online. Much safer, more discreet and not limited to what you can do without getting arrested. Just make sure watchers are atleast 18.

14. loveit247

Gold Member

Look, sexual behaviour is a very personal thing. While I am very open minded people should also be respectful and understand that there are others around who may not appreciate that sort of behaviour. Keep it private unless you have consent people!

15. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

You could do what I did and organize, or participte in, if you can find one, a masturbation party. Invite some like minded folks over and you can all either watch each other masturbate or you can participate in doing it to each other, man to man, woman to woman or with oposite sex. It's fun and harmless. The I did it was to have people who don't know each other.
    Have some wine and snacks, loosen up, and enjoy. PM me and I'll give you some tips on organizing one
    ..........................................................................................................................

BY THE WAY, all you guys waiting to find out how mine went, I promise I'll post some details by tomorrow. It's just been such a busy couple of weeks that I haven't gotten around to it.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry folks...this thread is nearly eighteen months old and is therefore locked. Please no thread necromancy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.