exhaustion after masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nadley, Mar 15, 2010.

1. nadley

nadley New Member

Hi all,

I have a problem. After masturbation, I become very tired for 3 or 4 days and I get a tinteling sensation in my arms and legs. Is this normal? Is there anyone on this forum who has experienced a similar problem?

Thanks in advance!

#1 nadley, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Are you talking after one masturbation session? Short of excessive masturbation, this should not happen-perhaps the tingling in your arms and legs, but not being tired. If this has been an ongoing problem, I might see a doctor were I you.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm no doctor but, usually tingling in the arms and legs is a sign of circulatory issues. I'm wish Dreama on this one, I think you should ask a doctor about your problem.

4. nadley

nadley New Member

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, after only one masturbation session, really strange. I think that I have this problem 4 months now. Maybe a doctor is a good idea, but I will be really embarrased when I'll tell him.

5. nadley

nadley New Member

Thanks for your reply. Yes, you could be right. Maybe there is a problem with my hormone levels which affects the blood circulation. How one should ask a doctor this? I really cannot pronounce the word ''masturbation'' to my doctor.

#5 nadley, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sometimes you just have to put on your big boy undies and be open with you doc and discuss things. I'm sure he has heard the story before and won't be shocked.

Good luck!

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

7. nadley

nadley New Member

Yeah, I guess you are right. Thank you for your warm welcome. :)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are most welcome. I hope you stick around and keep posting. It would be nice to know what happens to you from here and that you shared it with us. Who knows? A guy in your shoes might come to the site looking for answers and your posts might be of some help to him. Cool, huh?

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Yes-I promise, your doctor has heard it all. You have a masturbation issue-you didn't get a hamster lodged in your rectum. :D Don't worry. Your doctor will not think ill of you for taking care of yourself.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now Dreama, why'd you have to go and say that? Now, if a member reads that and really does get a hamster lodged in their rectum, they are going to be too embarrassed to see a doctor about it.

Just think of all the hamsters that will needlessly die of asphyxiation. Or would that be assphyxiation?

:rofl

11. Dreama

Gold Member

Lol assphyxiation!

12. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

That's what I was thinking, you really have more guts than I do if you're willing to discuss your masturbating problems with a doctor. Maybe see a sex therapist first, they would be more open to it than a doctor would.

Do you have this problem with sex? or just masturbating? I masturbate about every other day and I've never noticed being tired from it or having any tingly feeling.

13. nadley

nadley New Member

Thanks for your reply. Every other day is pretty frequent, I would say. I have this problem only with masturbating. I thought that ''masturbation is unhealthy'' (which some Asian friends of mine always proclaim) was a fairytale, but now I really start to believe this.
    Concerning the doctor: I am not going to discuss this with him, I just quit with this masturbation (which will be very difficult).

#13 nadley, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  14. Dreama

Gold Member

Masturbation is NOT unhealthy. There is something going on with you that needs to be addressed.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear Nadley,
    Masturbating is a very normal and healthy activity.
    Do not give it up as it prepares you for when you have sex.
    Your symptoms however are far from normal.
    Initially I scanned your message and read tingling for 3-4 minutes, yeah intensity can do that to me too but then I re-read and you had written days??
    I believe CL is yet again on the money but only a physician can determine what is going on.
    Please do not ignore the wise advice given here on SF.

16. LilBAM

Gold Member

I have to agree here as well. Exhaustion for DAYS after masturbating means a very serious issue. I masturbate frequently and I only feel exhausted for a handful of minutes, as I imagine most others would. Talk to your doctor dude, seriously. Masturbation has proven to be healthy, so there's something else with you that isn't healthy. :(

I agree with CL that it sounds like a circulatory issue, which is very serious. Surely your doctor has heard about masturbation many times, so don't be afraid. Awkward? Sure, but it's worth it to talk to him, especially if it's involving blood circulation.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

You have to masturbate sometimes. It's unhealthy to leave that stuff in your prostate for the sperm to die and get stale. I wouldn't think of going over a week without flushing it out and freshening up. And if you do get a surprise blowjob, you sure as hell don't want to blow her a load of brown jelly.

18. nadley

nadley New Member

Hello all,

Yes for days I have this tingling feeling, really not a nice experience. I read on wikipedia that blood pressure decreases after masturbation. Maybe in my case I have for days a decrease in blood pressure.
    I also would like to say that I really am happy with the people here who give me advice. I just do not like doctors, for me it is a big step to go to a doctor and tell him these personal things.
    I still ponder about masturbation and health, why some people say this? Is it not true that real sex feels much better than masturbation? There should be a reason why some people say that it is a unheathy thing, maybe I am a good example.

#18 nadley, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  19. Dreama

Gold Member

Some people say it is unhealthy as a ploy to make others feel bad about themselves. Sex and masturbation are basic needs-unless you can have sex everyday, masturbation is a valid form of release. You are just going to have the same problem with sex, you know.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Here's a tip for you, Wikipedia is NOT the place to go for medical advice, your doctor is. Look, you seem to have a legitimate problem here, whether you are uncomfortable or not, please talk to your doctor about it. Looking online for the answer to your problem could be wasting valuable time.

Go find out what is wrong with you and get it fixed, man!