Exercising & Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shadow, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow

shadow New Member

I have been exercising for the last month and I must say I feel really healthy and that my stamina is much better but I’ve got to ask, does exercising make your sex life better? My girlfriend says that 6 pac’s turn her on, I aint got one yet but working on it, not really for her only but mostly for myself to feel and look good, but again does it help make your sex life better?

And I know this is a sex forum but does anyone have good tips on good exercising and what kind of meals I should have to help me reach my goals faster?

2. Logger

Gold Member

Exercise

Dear Shadow,

I have been exerciseing lately, taking 30 minutes to walk/jog, and carry light hand weights. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week, for the past 3 weeks.. After a while, my stomach will start to become more compact and firm, and regular position sex will be enhanced, with my wife.

I have tried to develop some exercises to use in the bed, so that I can SEXERCISE. whenever my wife mentions that my stomach cold be slimmer, I offer to exercise with her. Usually, my wife comments on my stomach when she is in a crabby mood, so her interests in exercise and mine rarely coincide in time.

I have done some back exercises in bed.

Lying flat on my stomach, shoulder square on the matteress, my head facing right, I lift my left leg, straight up, hold it for a second, then return the leg to the mattress. This strengthens my lower back muscles and loosens my lower spine, and exercises my leg muscles.

A variation, is as I lift my left leg, I swing my left leg, to the right. This twists my lower spine, as I hold my shoulders flat, and let my hips twist.

There was a video tape available, called SEXERCISE, but I never viewed it.

It seems to me that there should be some exercises the could be done in a sensual manner with my partner, if not actaully in congress with her.

I am not sure what you meant my developing a six-pack.

I suppose protien is needed for muscle enhancement, but the protein needs of the body can be satisfied with a relatively small portion. Some theories are to flood the body with protien supplements, but I am not aware of any studies that show teh extra protien builds muscles faster.

I am personally more interested in developing endurance type muscles. You may be interested in body building, where muscles like biceps are better defined. Developing bulky type muscles is done by lifting heavier weights witgh 7 to 10 reps. More starting out, then less on the heaviest weight.

Endurance muscles are more sinuous, than bulky, and I am trying to build up my metabolism components, for arobic exercise of the heart, and weight control.

Guys who are into body building wil sometimes prepare for a bvody building contest over-eating in the weeks leading up to the event, to bulk up their muscles, and then go on a strict diet the week before the event, so that all the fat is removed from around their muscles. When dieting, the unexercised muscle tissue is used before the fat tissue, so exercising must be mainatained while dieting.

I don't like the shape of chest pectal muscles that are developed by bench press exercises. I use an inclined bench, with my head slanted down, and one arm weights, to get a fuller range of ecercise for my pectoral muscles. With Bench Presses, only the upper portion of the pectoral muscles gets exercised, and the lower pects becoem atrophied.

3. browneyes

browneyes New Member

endurance sports and weight training does wonders for my bf...!

4. Ajuna

Ajuna New Member

well i have picked up kung fu and thats really helped me in bed i must say, cuase in kung fu you build up endurance and stamana which are the two most eccential elements to good sex, so i must say keep execising and you will find that its eaier to go longer in bed and your bf will definitly thank you for it ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.