Exciting road trip

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by shywife, May 28, 2016.

1. shywife

Gold Member

My husband, David, had planned a nice relaxing vacation for us last summer. He has a close friend from college that lives in Tampa, Florida. We have visited many times and he has been at our house as well. His wife died 5 years ago and he has lived alone since. He has been asking for us to come down for a while, so we decided this was the time for a visit.

Before his wife died, we had some really good times together, although nothing really sexual except some teasing and flirting between all of us. Since then, Tom (my husband’s friend) had visited us a few times. The last couple of times he seemed like his old self again and flirted openly with me. I am sure David had told Tom about some of our adventures to cheer him up or perhaps just bragging while drinking. Anyway, He and David (my husband) had spent much time together, just talking and drinking beer. They were both into golf and fishing and went together as often as possible. Tom has a large boat and they had gone with a few others friends on several 2 or 3 day trips out in the gulf.

So, Tom invited us down for a weekend trip out on the boat and we could do whatever else we wanted around the area. Now David loves showing me off to truckers and others as you well know, he planned to drive to this time and have some fun on the way. Well, I was up for that and very excited as the time approached. David rented a large SUV for the trip so I could lay down in the front seat to “rest” on the trip, he said since it was about a 10 hour drive to Tampa. lol

Friday evening, David came home with the car and put our luggage in while I got dressed in the “clothes” he wanted me to wear. It was nothing more than a sheer black short nightie with sheer lace panties, lace top stockings and heels. Since it was going to be dark soon, I agreed to go along with him. What I didn’t know at the time was that he had not put my suitcase in the car. I found out later that the only other thing I had to wear was some new swimsuits he had ordered, which by the way were still in the unopened package.

Once we were on the road, David told me to get myself a wine cooler and relax. After a couple of them I did feel good and David began to caress my breasts and I lay my head in his lap. I knew what was next when he turned on the overhead lights and pulled the ties on my gown. Before long he had shown my breasts and more to some truck drivers and had made one stop for more wine coolers. I stayed naked in the car while a few cars came in and I knew I could be clearly seen in the bright lights of the store. One man stood beside the car for a while before he went in. David returned and we sat there with him rubbing my breasts until the man returned. He was standing beside the window looking, so David rolled my window down and asked if he liked what he saw. He said yes, so David turned on the overhead lights and allowed this man to watch while he rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. Before we backed out David reached down and pulled the panties aside and pushed my legs apart so this guy got a good look at my pussy.
    When we were back on the road, David really started showing me off to the truck drivers. He had me remove my panties; He again turned on the overhead lights, and then focused the map light on my pussy. I raised my head and looked down, my lower half was lit up more than it would have been in bright sunshine. He had driven beside 4 or 5 trucks before one of them noticed me. He flashed his lights and sounded that loud horn. David slowed a bit to stay beside him. David had me to spread my legs for him and he opened my pussy for this driver. He had 2 fingers in me and his thumb on my clit. Needlessly to say I wasn’t long in cumming hard. We pulled away from him and caught up to another one. David did this over and over for about 2 hours; I was soaking wet and weak. I told him I had to have more than his fingers, so he began looking for a place to stop. We were approaching the Georgia state line, so David pulled into the welcome center and parked at the far end of the lot. As soon as he had his pants down I was on him and guided his cock into me and dropped down taking him deep and rode him hard. He didn’t last long and neither did I. The only part of the building open was the outside bathrooms, so there weren’t a lot of light, but I could see plain enough. We didn’t see anyone around, so I slipped on the nightie and walked up to the bathrooms to cleanup. I was on my way back to the car when I saw David talking with another man in front of our car. I was going to turn back when David called to me asking me to come on. I walked on to him and he introduced the man as the driver he had driven beside before we stopped. The driver was very friendly and nice looking as well. He was also very complimentary to me. David told me that he would like to see me close up and asked if I was up for that. More to come if wanted.

2. Invigorated

Gold Member

I like his style :)

3. Invigorated

Gold Member

Wanted!! :)