Excitement

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LovedUp, Dec 25, 2010.

1. LovedUp

LovedUp New Member

Ok so I've recently started being with a new man and we've hit it off. Great. But recently i brought up the idea of having sex in my car and he told me that that kind of thing doesn't interest him anymore. I am well aware that he's had what you might call an 'exciting' past with his relationships and sex and has since then matured to a level where he wants sex to be romantic, comfortable and in a bed. However I never had that past. My sex life has never been exciting and having recently found this man i thought things might change. Now I'm kind of stuck in a rut. I'd love to have sex in my car/in public etc etc, but he doesn't seem interested. Should I push the subject? If so how do I go about it? How do I tell him I want him to go back to a past that he now regrets for my own sexual gratification? Any help would be wonderful :)
    Em x

2. andretti

andretti New Member

Is there a big age gap between the two of you? Kind of sounds like there is...

Maybe he regrets it for a reason, and maybe it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Just a thought.

I'd start by searching for some common ground - i.e., find something you would find exciting, but he wouldn't be reluctant to try. There's got to be something - or some place besides a car - that would spice things up for you, yet he'd be open to trying.

Good luck.

3. LovedUp

LovedUp New Member

No age gap at all. Hes a month and day older than me. he just started having sex earlier than i did, with several 'friends with benifits', one night stands and public bjs, hand jobs etc. He doesn't like to talk about it much cause he feels like hes bragging and cause hes greatly matured now he regrets being so childish.
    Thank you for the reply.
    E x

4. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Maybe give it some time, the more comfortable you guys get with each other things will improve. I never feel comfy doing the "freaky" stuff with someone new. I hope things better 4 u!

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i wouldn't push the subject especially if you haven't been together for to long, you dont want him to start thinking that you're not what hes looking or and drive him away..