Excellent relationship, Girl wont give head

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gibson85, Oct 25, 2005.

1. gibson85

gibson85 New Member

I am in a relationship with a beautiful girl who I have a very special emotional connection with. Everything is great and the relationship has potential of lasting a very long time. The problem is I enjoy receiving oral sex very much and she will not do it. She had a relationship with another guy for about 5 years and never went down on him. She will have sex, but not oral. I have never gone down on a girl, but I want her and I to experience these things together. She has received before but never given. She is very weird about semen and touching herself and I think blowjobs is the thing she is most adamant about not giving. She says they do not appeal to her. She has even gone so far as to consider letting me get head from another girl.. something which I am not comfortable doing. I feel as though she doesnt care about my needs sexually.

I dont know if she will ever get over this and it is very hard to bring up with her because she gets very uncomfortable. I dont know if I should just end the relationship now and be best friends with her. I really want to have a completely healthy sexual life and with her im not sure if i could get it.

Any comments appreciated. Thank you.

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

what Ever You Do Dont Marry Her

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Do you really want the mother of your children to kiss your children after a blow job?

Anyways, if she doesn't want to do it don't force it on her. But, she also may just need to be eased into it and become more confortable with her body and yours.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i dont know how but you got to talk her into to it i cant imagine any man going through the rest of their life without ever having a blow job. she has to get over it you have to find the words, she has to realize that this is important, very. for her to learn how to do it, if she wants to have a heterosexaul relationship.

she needs to go to a head shrink, or something.

5. -G-

-G- New Member

dont push but try and find out why she is so against it. Seems like there is more to it than meets the eye.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Excellent relationship,girl wont give head...

My wife doesnt truly like giving me BJs, and I dont press the issue with her,but since she loves me and knows I enjoy getting them,she does give them to me....moreso when we are in the shower together. I can almost count on a bj while in the shower with her. Perhaps if your friends prob is cleanliness or semen try getting her in a shower.Can be fun

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I went through many YEARS not wanting to give a blow job to my husband... it was kind of a "pre-clude" to sex - but I was not into it at all!
    After the kids moved out and we started exploring our sexuality "SANS IN'FANTABLE" -(NO FRIGGIN' KIDS! lol)
    I, once again, was re-acquainted with my 'lover'- the one I married...
    He LOVED blow jobs - he loved SWALLOWING (me swallowing his cum)... and the passion grew from there.
    Mr. eandvk: - at 40 - that's where I was.... just be patient - and be loving and believe.....
    your love will pay off.

8. Nicki

Nicki New Member

If like you say you really really love her and care, give it some time already
    What's the rush for?
    You did'nt really say how long you two been kickin it? give it sum time.
    Talk it over more.

9. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

My girl woudl give me good bj but shes always hesitant about giving them to me at times causes she doesnt like cum in her mouth nor even swallowing. Thats her choice and i respect that. I just wish i coudl hypnotize her to have an addiction to wanting cum in her mouth and swallowing. lol

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Yes. Talk about it more. Also, get her there a little bit at a time. Get her head/(lips) down near there from time to time during 4play. Progress from there until you "accidentally" brush her mouth across your penis. Next time "accidentally" put it in her mouth and tell her "I'm sorry. I just got carried away." She may just come around and give it to you whenever you want it. But give it time.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

DAMN Rose!!!!!! :brow You turn me on girl! :humpb

:spank :love2 :whip

Don't kick me off Ryan. Please:lol (She's my wife)

Rose I should PM ya. Cuz this is:eek:t

12. gibson85

gibson85 New Member

Its just hard.. sometimes I feel okay with it and others I feel hopeless and sexually frustrated. I know im missing out BIG TIME and its hard.

13. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

You have to get to the bottom of it - she must tell you what is so unapealing to her- perhaps some really bad experience or something. She must discuss this kowing that it is important to you. I know how much guys love blowjobs, and it would be difficult to think that this is the way it's going to be from now on for you. Has to be a better solution. My hubby would never be able to deal with no-bj scenarios. I love him, and I love giving him head, swallowing all his cum and doing it again and again. And he will do what I want. Have to talk. Not every woman likes it (I know some who hate it), but she should know how important it is for you. Maybe this is not the match for you, who knows?

14. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

with me an mi ex i dont think he had a choice wether he wanted one or not lol i just gave them to him any way...funny tho h enever complained, but yer u gotta just e\se her into it i guess, maybe she is thinking bout teh fact that u have sex with her with that, and then u want her to suck on it may seem abit dodgy in her mind, maybe as a starting point u cud get her to either help you masterbate, or even ask her will she just lick along ur penis, not take any of it into her mouth but just lick it an see if she is comfortable with that, n maybe ya can build on that i dunno shush jo lol

15. Thorn

Gold Member

That reminds me of when my wife would not want to get my cum in her mouth. She would suck it but i would have to tell her when i was about to cum. At that point she would put her lips on my "spot" and suck there while i shot my load of cum. She gradually eased into getting a little cum on her mouth and eventual she wanted to and did suck me off and even swallow. She absolutely LOVES to give me head now! But it was a gradual thing.

BTW: There are 3 or 4 girls on here that i really admire because of the way they love to please their men like Rose does me. And i know their men love and do please them just as much like i do Rose. :toast Cheers to you women on the list!

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Gibson,
    My experience has been that it doesn't get any better. My wife, who I've been with for 6 years, did it very infrequently when we were first together, but she apparently never liked it. Now it's been nearly 3 years with no head. In the beginning I told her I didn't want her to do it until she was ready. Me and my big mouth!

She was sexually abused by her father from a young age and says that's the problem. I don't know if that's it or not, but either way it really bothers me. I still hope for it every time we have sex, and not getting it dampens the enjoyment. Sometimes I even lose desire in the middle of it.

I know this is my problem as much as it is hers (or more), but it's really frustrating. I know she gave head to her ex-hubby and also her bf before me, and that makes it particularly disturbing.

If you haven't, discuss it with her, even if it's difficult. Tell her how it makes YOU feel that you have these restrictions on love-making. Good luck!!!!

17. ton

ton Banned

Give her some time, if you show her you really need oral sex then she might give in. But if not, think if you can live with a girl knowing the fact that you will not get any bj from her.