ex girlfriend always talkin shit about new girls

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fstep, Feb 23, 2007.

1. fstep

fstep Banned

ok this girl i went out with like 3 months ago and broke up (now best friends) just finds reasons to talk shit about every single girl i hook up with and i mean with no exception like everytime i see her i have to hear about this

is there any reason she might do this other then wanting to get back together or...

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Perhaps she has your best interests in mind. Or more likely she's simply jealous. Often staying friends after a romantic relationship doesn't work out for various reasons. Jealousy is often one of them.

My suggestion? Talk to her. Let her know that you're put off by her 'shit-talking', and try to find out why she does it. If it's jealousy, have her stop, or it may be time for you and her to maintain some space.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Jealous.....

Walk away from her!

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yep - she can't have you... so no one else should. That's what she's thinking.

I'd suggest getting out from under her reign. She sounds like trouble.

5. fstep

fstep Banned

shes with another guy though several as a matter a fact lol so i wouldn't think she cares

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

She could be with a half dozen other guys and still be jealous of your current interest.
    Us women are sometimes talented in that regard.. lol ;)

I agree with HF, have a little talk with her. Maybe emphasize her being more supportive and positive of you and your decisions, or ask she at least keep her negative opinions to herself. If she truly cares for you as a friend or otherwise, she should respect your request for her support.

If she can't, then you probably shouldn't be friends. :ugh

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think you mean RUN from her, in fact ... hamstring her first and then start running!