Ex-gf Problems

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by civeta_dei, Mar 20, 2007.

1. civeta_dei

civeta_dei New Member

I broke up with my ex-gf about two months ago. I still see her from time to time, because she works on the block where I live, it's sort of unavoidable. In addition, the place where she works is Subway, and I love their food. We're on fairly amiable terms, but I went in recently and she started spouting personal details about our sex lives to her coworkers. She would say things like "This is my ex-bf, he's great in bed." Now, I realize that what she said certainly isn't negative, but I don't like my personal life being spouted off to people I've never met. I don't mind in this setting because noone actually knows who I am or where I live, but what should I do about this?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

In my experience, it's usually best to sever all ties with former lovers. Chances are there is more than one Subway restaurant near you. If she works at one, you would be better off avoiding it and eat at another. However if you are still on good speaking terms, you could try talking to her about this, and explain that you don't appreciate her talking about you that way. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. But it's worth a try.

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

It sounds like good free advertising to me, have you checked out the other girls who work there to see if they're giving you the come on look?

Be thankful that she's not giving you bad publicity!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

That's what she's saying when he's around. It makes you wonder what she's saying behind his back.

5. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Do yourself a big favor and leave it alone. Make your own subway sandwiches at home.

6. Nettle

Nettle Member

You need to tell her privately.

She might think that it is a compliment and you are happy about it, but won't know how you feel unless you tell her.

7. loveit247

Gold Member

Well, talk to her about it and see how she reacts. If she carries on with it you have the option of reporting her to her supervisor. You are a paying customer and she is an employee, she cannot, by law, do what she is doing.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Start eating MacDonalds....

lol

9. burton

burton New Member

Tell her to stop? I love subway too.. i've tried to stop eating there so much b/c i'd about 5 times a week spending a fortune... oh the chicken and bacon ranch......

10. gaddy

gaddy New Member

maybe she's either trying to give you a hint to go to bed with her one more time or to shun you away for good. hehe

11. Havok

Havok New Member

Really, all you can do is talk to her and hope that she will respect your requests. I think everyone has experienced their ex talking about them to their friends and/or coworkers. It is a difficult situation, but there is nothing that you can do to stop her if she doesn't want to. Hopefully, she still respects you enough to understand why you don't like her talking about you with other people...