ex boyfriend back on the scene

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curious20, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curious20

curious20 New Member

i am currently with my boyfriend for a few months and we had sex at the weekend (he was my first) i really do like him but my head is a bit messed up. There is this guy that i have a lot of history with that is coming back into my life and its really confusing me. Me and this guy have been on and off for about 5years, i know he is no good as he used to be with me even when he was with his ex girlfriend but he is the only guy i have ever been in love with and i have never gotten over him. Always hoping that eventually i would get a proper chance with him.
    he is currently living over in his girlfrinds country but is moving back home (with her) next week. He has gotten in touch with me via email and things have gotten a bit flirty and he told me that he will knock over to me when he gets home as he has a dvd belonging to me.
    The thought of seeing him is really playing with my heart strings as i dont know how i'm going to feel and i dont want him getting inside my head but i have to see him. I have never had sex with him and i feel that we have unfinished business and that we both want each other. I know its really awful and it makes me a bad person but i am contemplating having sex with him on my boyfriend if the opportunity arises. I feel terrible because my boyfriend is just great and treats me so good but i cant help how my heart feels. can anyone out there please give me advice.
    there is a lot more to this story but i dont want it turning into a novel. :)

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

After reading your post it seems that you already know the answer to your dilemma. You know your ex is "no good" and yet you are contemplating cheating your current boyfriend with him. Why would you want to deliberately sabotage your current relationship with someone who is "just great" and "treats you so good"?

Do you somehow feel that he is too good for you and you don't really deserve him? If that is the case, well then I think you and your current need to sit down and have a serious talk.

I understand the hold a man can have on a women. It's very powerful. But calm down and just think about what you are doing for a minute. You have a loving new boyfriend. Your ex has a new girlfriend. Think of how your current boyfriend would feel if you cheated on him with your ex. Think of how your ex's new girlfriend would feel if he cheated on her with you.

You need to figure out what's really important to you and just what it is that YOU want. Is sex with your ex so important that you're willing to sacrifice everything?

3. loveit247

Gold Member

How would you like to be cheated on? Never be the other woman unless you want it to happen to you someday. I have no respect for women who knowingly sleep with a man who is not available. Why trash yourself?

4. lucid

lucid New Member

I wouldnt do anything with him if i was you. You might not be able to forgive yourself if you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.