Everything is different!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by barbie, Oct 29, 2005.

1. barbie

barbie New Member

Everything has changed since I have been here.I don't have smilies when I post,and have no idea how to get an avatar.Can I get one from another site or do I have to get one from here.If I have to get one from here how Do get it.Please help someybody.!!!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Re: Smilies - you need to go click on the "post reply" button under the last post, or scroll down to bottom of "quick Reply" area, and click "Go Advanced". Both of these buttons will give you more options for your reply, including smilies.

Re: Avatar - as of now, you are 1 post shy of earning the right to have your own avatar (60 posts and a member for at least 21 days.). Once you reach that milestone, go to "User CP" and you will notice the Avatar options are made available to you. Just follow the instructions there.
    You can search for and upload your own avatar from the many avatar sites on line. Do a Google search. I'm sure you'll find plenty from which to choose.

Welcome back! :)

3. barbie

barbie New Member

Thanks a lot Rose.I haven't been around a lot for a few months.
    Hope to start posting more.We are going on vacation next week,so I won't be here for a week then.