Everything I do hurts him

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by lose_it, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lose_it

lose_it New Member

I'm worried there might be something wrong with my boyfriend's penis. We are both virgins and he is circumcised. When I give him a handjob, he complains that I am doing it too hard. So I give him blowjobs, but he complains I'm hurting him then too. However, I'm just putting his penis in my mouth, no sucking, no licking, just sitting there. And he says I'm sucking too hard. I have been very gentle and it doesn't matter how gentle I am, it still hurts him. And he doesn't cum.
    I'm worried if we have sex, that that will hurt him too. Is there something medically wrong?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you asked him to show you what he likes? If he can masturbate without giving himself pain, then really...it may be just you.

Make him show you how he jerks off.

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I agree with Mitt. Find out how he wants you to please him. And also...there are guys who don't cum from oral alone.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

When you give him a handjob you may need some KY jelly for lubrication it can hurt if you're doing it dry.

Do yourself a favor and ask him to masturbate for you (like Mittens said) watch and see what he does take notes.

On the flip side maybe it's not you, could be a psych issue (not sayin he's crazy but we all have psych issues, including myself). But in the grand scheme of themes don't' worry about hurting him during sex, if it hurts him he'll pull out (unless you're on top). Just make sure your vagina is well lubed (both with your natural lube, and to be the safe side lube up his penis and the entrance to your vagina).

One thing you could do is gradually dial it up to his comfort level, start off with no suction, then do it gradually.

5. onion

onion New Member

I agree with what has been said, get him to show you how it plays with himself and copy that!

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife and I learned a lot about pleasing each other by playing follow the leader. Whether it be mutual masterbation or 69 oral sex, we would follow each others lead. If she went rougher I went rougher if she just kissed I just kissed if she stuck a finger in my butt... well you get the idea. Anyway, you can use this in tandem with Mitts idea about watching him masterbate. watch him for a whaile and then take over. have him touch you at the same time and tell him that you will be as gentle as he is or as rough as he is. Have fun.