everyone please respond... i need help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fella, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fella

fella New Member

Ok, so me and my girlfriend have been going out for 6 months. We haven't had sex yet, but we do ALOT of playful things... pleasing each other orally and with hands... She wants to wait a while to have sex, and this is fine with me. The problem is that when im on top of her pleasing her, and she's jerking me off, i tend to ejaculate prematurely... and i can't control it... i try... it pisses me off... like after a minute. The thing is i can get head for like 10-20 minutes and not cum, or handjobs without pleasing her and it takes a while... like for 10-20 minutes... its just when im ontop of her or when im getting pleased while pleasing her that i do it prematurely... without feeling it at all... i did it twice in a row today in a 3 minute period. Anyway, any help would be appreciated and any links, tips, etc please post and help!
    Thanks

2. fella

fella New Member

i think i figured it out

haha i have hyperthyroidism and i was just told that it is one of the causes of premature ejaculation... im on medicine for it but i haven't taken it in a little over a month... so i gotta start on it again.. haha woops.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.