[Ask a Girl] Every Sunday eve is all about her - good idea or no?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Imthatguy, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Imthatguy

Imthatguy New Member

Spontaneity is important and women usually like to be surprised, mix it up, the guy takes control etc i realize that and im already ontop of that.

Im just wondering if my wife would like me dedicating sunday eve to being all about her. She wants a foot massage she gets one. She wants me to eat her out done. Whatever ya know.

I just figured this would be a good way for her to actually think about what she wants from me and get all horny as sunday approaches knowing i will do whatever she wants.

Girls would you like this? Yay or nay?

2. cherrie_84

cherrie_84 New Member

That sound very sweet and thoughtful. More guys (and ladies) should do this for their partners. You sound like a keeper!

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i would love it!in fact, i think i'm going to suggest this to my husband. we get sex 2 nights a week- usually sundays and tuesdays. one night is all about me. the other is all about him.... sounds like a plan.

4. SWOJLO

Gold Member

We tried doing almost exactly the same thing you are talking about. It worked fine for awhile. Soon, my wife said she started feeling some sort of awkward pressure to step up her game every week? Both of us enjoyed it while it lasted. Now, I just pick one random day a month (usually a weekend day or Friday) and let her know the day before that we will be having a "princess day". She has requested everything from simple drives through the hills to full body massage treatments to quickie sex. Her wish and it's done. We both love it! Give it a go and I'm sure you will too.

5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

In all honesty, I think it's pretty selfish that you don't try to make it "all about her" most of the time. I learned early on that a woman who is emotionally and sexually satisfied, is much more likely to want sex often and is more likely to want to try new things. I also learned as I grew older that amazingly few women are treated in the way their men expect to be treated.

If you find giving her oral to comletetion that much of a chore, that you consider it a Sunday special favor, I truly feel sorry for both of you. You expect to cum every time you have sex, so you should be making sure she does too. I also find it quite ignorant that so many men think that if their woman loves them, anything they do should turn them on and make them cum. It's no wonder that women are known for "faking it" so you'll finish and let them go to sleep.

The truth is, most women cannot orgasm during intercourse, without having had an orgasm before the act, and some can't at all. The women that can, usually do because they have a very large clit that rubs against the penis shaft as it thrusts. Even less likely are those that usually cum from intercourse because they have a large/sensitive G spot. Unless she is one of the few that actually prefer manual clitoral stimulation, oral to cumpletetion should be the rule and not the exception.

Same thing goes with pampering. If you had a hard day and were tired and/or sore, you'd expect her to notice and give some catering to you. Why should she have to wait until Sunday for the consideration?

My grandma always used to say "give your best and the best will come back to you". These words are especially wise when regarding your partner.

xx

6. Imthatguy

Imthatguy New Member

Hi cappydick, i think youre jumping ahead a little too far... My wife always comes first for me. This sunday eve idea puts her first even more. But thanks for your thoughts i agree with everything you said my man.

7. minskminx

Gold Member

If you did this with me you would be doing ironing! :)