ever tried this little horny game with your partner?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redford2, Jan 21, 2015.

1. redford2

redford2 New Member

This is the basic premise of this very simple 'game' You can see how long he can hold out from being psychologically and physically sexually teased and taunted.

The woman sits clothed on a chair opposite him who is standing naked. The woman sits in a relaxed way. She occasionally touches or caresses or dances her fingers along his erect penis shaft for usually no more than 2 seconds at a time. Gentle tickling of his balls or touching of his balls is also good but for very short times. Its important to maintain eye contact a lot with him and include cheeky smiles as well as determined and 'in control' expression. He is not allowed to touch you at all but just stand there. Very short delicate feminine sensual touches over his penis are the key to getting him crazy. I don't usually like to say anything I find its actually sexier with no words other than the odd giggle or smirk every time his penis jumps at my touch. Its very empowering for a woman!

I find eye contact is most important. The more intense and prolonged the eye contact it seems the more intense and intimate the sexual energy is between you both. It gets very powerful like really primal between the eyes contact and he was looking at me in a 'primal' type way like he wanted to devour me while I was looking up into his eyes with a serious sexy look whilst gently running my finger along his shaft. I don't think I have ever seen a man look so ready to screw a woman before! he held out pretty well for 20 or so minutes until about the last time I raised my hand and was about to touch his penis he pretty much leaped on me! lol. It was hot. You'll also find it starts off as playful fun but the longer you both go on for, the more 'serious' and 'primal' it gets.

Its pretty simple but VERY effective! its a psychological form of foreplay (some physical) and we had WILLLLD sex afterwards. It really tests the sexual energy and attraction between him and you! and its challenging for him. Afterwards he said he loved it. Try it!

Zazzles, phish and djanalyst like this.
  2. djanalyst

Gold Member

I'm ready to screw now!!! :confused:o_O:rolleyes:;)

3. MissScarlett

Gold Member

I've done something similar but I was also naked & in between touching & teasing him as you describe, I also touched myself - very lightly & briefly to start with, but I built up to me masturbating, slowly & keeping eye contact the whole time. He couldn't touch himself or me. I stopped occasionally to touch him. You're right it was empowering but I lived the pleasure he got - drawing it out so when we did have sex it was amazing.
    Don't think you can do it too often but as an occasional 'game' it's great

4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

That is a real turn on !! Love to try. Could we do this online ? LOL

5. John W

Gold Member

Oh damn! Hope the wife takes notes.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Done some teasing in the past with my ex, and repeated it a bit with a dear friend I enjoyed.
    Was fun.
    Now it's more about getting as much contact and play as possible, jst a horny dog.