Ever tried a prostate massage?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RodneyBMcThrustin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. RodneyBMcThrustin

RodneyBMcThrustin New Member

Has anyone ever tried a prostate massage with a handjob? If so, how was it guys? Ladies, would you do this for your man?

2. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

Hi there . Have done it many times been doin it to myself for a few years now giving myself a prostate orgasm is mind blowin i do it at least 2 times a week . It doesnt mean your gay if your into it . You must try it

3. Gecko

Gecko New Member

My wife has rubbed it from the outside, but never from the inside. I had one prostate exam where the doc really felt it up and played with it for a few seconds as opposed to just a quick poke check. I felt like I might cum in the exam room. She was very nice looking, so I am sure that added to the excitement.

4. one20inafiftyfive

Never had it done. It sounds intriguing, but I'm not likely to try it anytime soon. The thought of something going up my ass is too foreign to me. I'd probably have to be high.

It's funny that I'm that way, though, as I'm very much into having anal sex with my wife being the recipient.

I guess the saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," does not always ring true.

I do admire you guys that do it, though. You probably are more in touch with your bodies, and are not dissuaded by societal influences.

#4 one20inafiftyfive, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  5. thumper

thumper New Member

I have no problem with it. My wife has just recently realized how much I enjoy it and sometimes we trade off--I'll bring her to an extreme orgasm with her g-spot vibrator then we'll switch and she fingers my ass and massages my prostate while sucking me off. I also enjoy the feeling of her whole hand in my ass. Takes quite a bit of work to get that relaxed, but well worth it in the end (pardon the pun). Extremely powerful orgasm!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

the whole hand?:whoa

7. one20inafiftyfive

Wow. Just, wow.

8. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

Holy shit .... i bet you were in the S.A.S aswel.....joking apart i had never herd of it !! i have lead a very shelltered life....lol..hat off to you, your a braver man than i .... lol... not sure the mrs has any rubber gloves to try it out !!

9. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Orgasm (by handjob or with partner) with prostate stimulation is an out-of-this-world experience that every man must know. I recently ordered a "prostate massager, orgasm booster" on eBay and it's the best feeling I can imagine. It doesn't make you gay, and having a prostate massage device up the butt doesn't interfere with sex with partner -- it enhances it and makes everybody have more fun.

10. thumper

thumper New Member

As far as the wrist. Don't knock it 'til you try it. She's only 5'4" so it's not like she has big hands. I've seen videos of someone taking it almost to the elbow! Not sure how they do that.