[Ask a Girl] Ever orgasm so hard it hurt

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by nasty, Mar 23, 2009.

1. nasty

nasty New Member

Okay ladies, I am curious to know if any of you have ever had an orgasm so intense it hurt? This all comes about from last nights escapade. I was at home with my GF we had spent a kind of hectic day running around.
    We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, we started to cuddle, which in turn lead to some very nice playing and petting. She climbed on and found my male G-spot and had me finished and shaking within about 3 minutes.
    She decided she was going to go get cleaned up a bit, and gave me some time to stop shaking. When she returned I decided it was her turn for some pleasure. She climbed up on the loveseat, and relaxed for a few minutes.
    I crept over to her and started kissing her, working my way around to her ear and then down her neck. Kissing continued as a moved down to her breasts and nipples, where I took some time and paid extra attention to her pointing nipples. I then slid down to her knees where I began kissing and sucking on the inside of her thighs moving very slowly up to the crease at the top of her inner thigh. I kissed gently and lovingly around the outside of her labia, until she was going crazy and grabbed me by the hair and pushed me into her loving lips. I spent a good but of time working around and on her clit, and when she came I thought she was going to jump off the loveseat. So I am curious have any of you ever cum so hard that it hurt?

2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Never had the actual act of orgasming hurt but I've had uterus/ovary pain afterwards.

Quite bizarre, and you won't understand this twinge but some of the women might, like when you're ovulating and your ovary aches a little.

Other than that no. I get the intense buildup and this wave of pleasure wash over me ending in me feeling fuzzy and gooey for a while afterwards. No pain though. :)

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My clit gets sensitive during my orgasm and if the pressure, location of his finger/toy moves then it hurts....

Missy, I get the ovary pain sometimes, if I've been concentrating really hard on my orgasm and working my vagina into a frenzy lol

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Like the other two ladies that have replied before me, I also get some pains after a really intense orgasm or if I've been particularly aggressive with myself when using a large dildo, but I've never had pain during an orgasm.

Um, actually, let me clarify that, I have never had pain in my girlie bits during an orgasm, but have bit my lip til it bled from trying to stifle my screams of orgasmic bliss. That hurt like a mofo.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Nope. I've been sore afterwards, but for me having an orgasm is the complete opposite of pain.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Just about how large is your largest dildo?:phat:dgrin

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

6" x 9"

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Ahh.. mines 8"x5"? Iam not sure about exact dimensions