Ever not enjoyed something but were too polite to say?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Unknown8446, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Unknown8446

Unknown8446 New Member

Had a bunch of friends over for poker night one night. Drinks were flowing, good times being had and I was expecting a guest.

She's so cock hungry after not seeing me in years she gets under the table and starts sucking my dick to which I give two thumbs up!

But we'd maybe had a little too much, she got into my bedroom and puts these giant red shots on and starts to tenderise me like a good steak by walking on me.... very drunkenly might I add

Maybe it could have been hot, done another way. Maybe I missed the point... But that shit sucked. I still fucked her to the point where you regret it the next day at work as you fall asleep. But the shoe walking? I went with it, I tried it out and just not for me.

sensless likes this.
  2. sensless

Gold Member

I've had many a fuck I've found were a loss of time, but if I don't have something positive to tell a man, I'd rather say nothing.

We're all susceptible and I don't want to ruin a man's libido.

Unknown8446 likes this.
  3. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I respectably have to disagree with that sentiment. Not speaking up just sets you or their next sexual partner up for failure. I found the best way to put it across without necessarily destroying your partner's ego is to describe exactly what makes it uncomfortable. Making something objective not something subjective about them or their performance. "Ow that hurts. My legs going numb. That looks uncomfortable." Any one of those statements can just be considered a simple course correction, the real ego defeater comes when they find out you just let them keep going on with something that you really didn't enjoy.

CLE32793 and Unknown8446 like this.
  4. sensless

Gold Member

If a man was hurting me, or if it was uncomfortable, I'd say.

Most disappointing sex is just a matter of it being boring. Telling a man he's boring isn't very productive. They can't change their personality, just like I can't change mine. Creativity is a natural gift. It can't be forced.

Sagittarius84 likes this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I believe most people on this site are here because they are not really enjoying everything about their sex life.

6. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

That's why you voice it as a "let's try this", or ask if there's anything he'd like to try out. Otherwise you're just reaffirming the validity of his boring performance. If he's a good and secure man, he'll appreciate the communication, if his libido is "ruined" by such a suggestion he's either in need of some counseling or not worth you having sex with in the 1st place.