Ever met someone that made your heart thump?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by comanighttrain, Sep 23, 2005.

1. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Today, i was at work doing my usual thing (apart from getting electrocuted and shearing my thumb open). Now 100's of very attractive young girls have wandered through that door, blonde brunette, thin, curvy, you name it, all kinds.

Today this girl walked in, not particularly special looking, but i nearly died, seriously, something wasnt right. When she looked at me i couldnt look away, she was like a 5 ft magnet. I couldnt think of anything cool or swish to say, but i got talking to her. Anyway, i knew she felt something for me, i could tell because when she tried to leave she didnt stop looking at me and kept trying to bring something up. When she left she left her keys, so like the dumbass jock i am i ran after her and gave them back...that was the oppertune moment i would have otherwsie taken but i was thunderstruck and just let her go (i.e. i said "here you go....see you soon hopefully").

Im still kicking myself and its been two hours, i cant describe how it felt when she came in untill she left.

Anyone experianced that before?

im going to smash my face off the table until i stop thinking about it. :(

2. Thorn

Gold Member

YES!
    Last night the new barkeep at our local pub. It was her long sexy legs in combination with her extreamly short black skirt. Just thinking of the stuff that was about an inch and a half up under that skirt got me turned on. The legs were some of the finest. :brow When she came over and said "What can I get for you?" You can imagine what went through my head! But I kept the conversation all business and just let the fantisies flow. My wife was with me. :phat