Ever met a cyber munter?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TheShed, Jul 17, 2007.

1. TheShed

TheShed New Member

Here's a question for you all.

You're chatting to someone online. Things get a little heated. You decide to indulge in a little bit of cyber. Things get a little more heated so you swap pictures. That's when you start thinking it's all a big mistake...the picture she sends is someone you really don't find attractive. But now you're stuck. You've already worked each other up into a nice state of arousal.

What do you do?

P.S. She's expecting a picture back!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's just cyber, man, forget the picture and go back to pretending she's smoking hot and commence with the fucking. Got any questions harder than that one? ;)

3. TheShed

TheShed New Member

What happens if the picture has given you a flop on?

4. TheShed

TheShed New Member

What's your favourite word for cum? I like spaff, closely followed by sex piss or man milk.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

This is why every hot and heavy cyber-relationship I've had has begun with a picture swap. You get that out of the way in the beginning, so there are no doubts in your mind, or theirs, that you'd jump their bones in a heartbeat if you were to meet in real life. If you're chatting with someone through SF, it's routine etiquette. It's perfectly normal to begin a convo with "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to see a couple of my pictures." And if the person is happy with what they see, they'll either respond with a picture of their own, or you can ask to see theirs. I guess it's the equivalent of a cyber-singles bar...you see something you like, then you commence flirting ;)

I feel the same way you do, I couldn't possibly carry on flirting with a person I didn't find attractive. So tell her you've met someone and are no longer interested in carrying on online. Concoct a little fib that will assuage her feelings while getting you off the hook. It's what I'd do, anyway.

6. TheShed

TheShed New Member

So you got any pics you'd like to share Bluesy?

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'd fake it :D

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, so let's say you will NEVER meet this woman. Who the fuck cares what she looks like? I mean, if she has a way with words and can get you off on what she types to you, what more do you need?

I consider myself somewhat plain, but I know for a fact my mind is incredibly sexy and I can get men to goo up their shorts by what I write. Yeah, I will send pics if asked and I feel like it, and yeah, I've gotten plenty of pics sent to me. I have never stopped cybering a guy because of what he looked like, because I can let my mind focus on the words, not the images.

Now, if I planned on hooking up with someone I was cybering, you bet your ass I'd want to see a picture first, and yep, if I did not find the man attractive the relationship would end.

Oh, and a term I like for cum is "spunk". It sounds like fun, I think. :)

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Don't you think that's unfair to her, though? If you pretend you're cybering with someone else, you're using the other person for sexual gratification, and that's demeaning. He should want to be with her, and if he doesn't, I don't think it's nice to pretend that he thinks she's attractive.

You got it backwards, babe :p You're supposed to ask if I want to see your pics first ;) On a serious note, at this point in time I'm really only interested in getting to know guys I might get to fuck. I'm through with flirting and cybering for the sake of it...I get all worked up over a person I can't have in real life and I end up miserable. *shrugs* If I'm going to get worked up over someone, I want it to be a prelude to screwing their brains out for reals!

10. Stormy

Stormy New Member

If she didn't say she was a hot blonde or whatever, what's your problem? The only pin up type women I've ever known of on the Net don't cyber for free.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not all cybering is done as a prelude to actually meeting in person. If they both know it's just for letting off sexual steam, how can that be "demeaning" to her? Let's use this example, suppose you were reading erotica and really got off on it, then you saw a picture of the author and she was unattractive to you. Would you stop reading what that person writes? All cybering is is interactive erotica, playing pretend. So, why can't he just pretend she's a hot little number and have fun with it?

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I never cyber . whats that about anyway ? flirting dont get that .....

I guess it is why some people i used to chat with in pms quite a bit with have gone extremly quite with me...

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just noticed your PS, Mr. Shed. Why don't you send her a picture back of the ugliest man you can find on the internet? See who runs first.

14. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

I go back to my"cyber sex is stupid".If you are into it good for you,but I think its just plain stupid.Besides even if you swap pics do you REALLY know that you are talking to a 25y/o blond,blue,36c,105 lb. girl or a 357 lb.hairy dude that likes to get guys off ?

15. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

well, i've never had someone bad looking, BUT i did have someone who turned me off in not even a second because during a cam session he said out of the blue "do you have a sister???" killed the mood, and i blocked him, too strange for me :p

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Hmmmmmm.... Nice legs Brittany. Soooo... do you have a grandma? :brow

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Joe, you are da MAN! :bow

Please PM me so we can commence with the cyber fucking. Oh, and don't be afraid to send a pic. :lol

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

EAGA BEAVER ...........now where the lever :)

You could find she is sending you an ugly pic to see if it was just a fucking you were after or not...

19. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I like your style CL.