[Ask a Girl] Ever just lose the mood halfway through?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Jayce, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

My girlfriend and I hadn't done anything in a while since we were both extremely busy with work. At one point she decided to come see me, however she was about an hour and a half away but she came anyway. I'll admit, we were both dead tired, but things heated up anyway.

After the first "wave", you know, the part where you catch your breath for 2 minutes and start going at it again, she just didn't want to go at it again... She just wanted to lay there and ultimately we just got dressed and watched tv.

I do admit, we were both really tired, but I was just kind of surprised cause I thought things either wouldn't start, or if they did, we'd finish.

Any girls ever have that kind of mood strike them that you just weren't interested anymore?

2. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

depends on how quickly he looses his jeans n i make it to my knees heheh cant say ive ever just thought ahh sod it lol at least u got the the first wave tho and like u said you were both very tierd :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can't say that I've ever been in that position, Jayce. If I'm too tired to have sex, I don't even start it, plain & simple. Starting it up, then shutting the guy down just sounds mean, IMHO.

4. fireweed

fireweed New Member

Hear hear!

5. Jayce

Gold Member

After further talking tonight it sounds like there's more to the story. I've been really busy with work and under intense stress and she's been working a lot too, but it became apparent she was, well... bored.

Blah...

6. Jayce

Gold Member

I think I kinda put 2 and 2 together and figured it out. I guess I haven't been all there lately in the relationship cause I'm ultra busy at work. As a result, it means we also haven't done anything since I am literally working around the clock and I'm under severe pressure and time restraints. I think she was kind of turned off to see how insanely turned on I was that we were getting down and dirty, due to the imbalance of how excited I was to do the dirty while I was boring in everyday other things.

Make sense? Guess I just gotta pay more attention. I'm so damn glad this shit at work is overwith soon!

7. Jayce

Gold Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm single.

8. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

sorry to hear that but at least now i guess you no why this has been happening x hope it helps you in the future

9. Jayce

Gold Member

Eff Emm Ell