ever had a bad and slightly hot sexual dream?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CuteGurl_8554, May 28, 2014.

1. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

I was just wanting to know if anyone here has ever had sexually charged dreams that deals with any of your sexual insecurities if you have any. I had a bad dream last night which scared me but which I found strangely erotic also it was a weird mix between my insecurities being exposed and a feeling of sexual liberation at the same time. It dealt with me going back in time about 8 years to when I was 18 being forced to have a fully nude medical examination on stage in front of the whole college (which I used to go to) which of course never really happened but dreams rarely make sense. So everyone was watching including all the friends I had and even a couple of guys I liked at the time. I was very insecure about my body back then like many 18 year old's and was self conscious about my chest size in particular as I have never had the biggest boobs lol *blush* I worried I was generally was not curvy enough like other girls then BAM!! all of a sudden I am naked in front of everyone! it felt real too.

Has anyone had anything similar? I can be a lot more detailed on my dream here if any of the boys (or girls?!) want to know.

2. Amature

Gold Member

I have trouble sleeping a lot it seems. I took a sleeping pill one night and had a dream that the neighbor's wife was giving me a blow job. I really dislike this woman and DO NOT find her attractive at all. I remember being afraid of her biting it off. I woke up both nauseated and scared. I never took a sleeping pill again. Still shuttering thinking about her doing me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Back in high school I was very shy, and a dork. I once had a dream that I was in gym class, and if anyone remembers those little gym shorts they had you wear? Well there was a girl I had a huge crush on, and I dreamt she was in my class, and I was looking at her, since those tiny shorts were looking really good on her. She would notice me staring and smiled. The problem was I couldn't stop and before I knew it I was getting hard. I tried to not think about it, in hopes that the bulge in my shorts would diminish, but it didn't. i thought maybe she won't notice?? But I got harder and harder until my dick was hanging out the leg of my shorts for everyone to see. I usually woke up about here, the funny part about this is, I love showing off now. And if I were in that situation today, I'd shift things so my cock would slip out, just to see who was watching. :)

4. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I'd love to hear more details Cute. :)

5. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

K so for those curious about my dream (its a long read if you have the time)....

It took place in what seemed to be my old college assembly hall I felt as though I was back there when I was 18.I looked
    into the audience and saw all the people I remember like my friends and my crush and even my enemies. Everyone was watching
    with cheeky smirks on their faces. I was confused at where I was as from my point of view all I could see was myself on a stage looking towards everyone in college who were seated with smiles on their faces and then it suddenly hit me out of the blue
    that I was stark naked!!! as soon as I realized this the whole college erupted into laughter! I instantly covered up but then
    suddenly 2 hands took my hands and put them very aggressivley by my side with a stern impatient voice saying; "ARMS BY YOUR SIDE" I looked to see who it was and it was a doctor sitting to the right of me on the stage with a small table with medical examination instruments and to the left of me was his assistant standing with a clipboard and pen ready to take notes of some sort. For some reason they were dressed in what appeared to be 50's doctor wear which made no sense but hey dreams rarely do. The doctor looked like a typical doctor of that era being in his 60's perhaps with glasses and a beard and grey hair and looked very worn down and unpleasant.

I wanted to just walk off the stage and leave but I had the strong feeling if I did that something seriously bad would happen to me
    I just had that gut feeling and the doctor kept ordering me to stay where I was in a stern tone when I started to slowly veer
    towards the exit door from the stage. It felt very intimidating. I do remember asking the doctor why they had to examine me here but I did not seem to get a reply just an impatient expression.

With the audience still giggling I tried to cover myself again but the doctor quickly and abruptly took my wrists and put them to
    the side of my body and did it in an impatient manner as if he just did not have the time for it and said in a grizzly serious tone; "arms to your side young lady" I could see everyone I knew laughing at me and could see the guys I knew all getting an eyeful smiling. Anyway the audience calmed down for now. I felt so exposed because back then I was very insecure about myself like many teens and last thing I wanted was people to see me naked.

He took a measuring tape and measured various area's on my body like around my waist and distance between my shoulders etc
    every time he measured he would call out the measurements to his assistant who would note them down. The audience seemed
    eerily subdued like they were waiting for something. I knew I was pretty small in the boobs department anyway and its not like anyone would need a tape measure to see they were small and it was the thing I hated the most about my body although in later life I was lucky enough for them to grow out some but when I was 18 I had small boobs. When he put the tape measure around my boobs he read out the measurements and with this the whole college burst out laughing! all I could hear was laughing and words like "there tiny" and "wow I didn't think they were THAT small" I tried to keep my composure but felt like crying and I tried to cover up my chest again with my hand but the doctor instantly and coldly took my wrist and pulled it back down to my side. I was stuck there totally naked in front of everyone.

I noticed one of the teachers I always got on with who was fairly young himself was watching and I started to stare at him as if to try to signal to him to help somehow. He really did not respond and stood there with his arms folded with a grinlike he had been waiting for a long time to see me like this. I felt betrayed.

Then he had me turn so my ass was showing in front of everyone while he came in front of me and checked my heart and do other medical checks and at this point I could hear catcalls from the boys and more cheering. I was at least more secure about my ass than my tits back then at least so it didn't feel so bad and the guys seemed to like it.

From this point the dream seemed to fade out and I cannot remember much more I did wake up relieved it wasn't real.

So that's it! While the dream was not the clearest I have ever had it certainly did have some degree of lucidity Its weird because I did get a small sense of sexual arousal from it as well as the humiliation I guess I'm just weird like that.

So there you have it. Anyone had any dreams similar? what did you think of mine?

oldkid likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It's not weird that you were slightly excited by it - many of us tend to be excited or get off on exhibitionism and some people do get off on being humiliated/insulted. Nothing unusual or inappropriate about that part of your dream experience. :)

I've had similar dreams - the Naked In Front of People You Know dreams. However, it's wish-fulfilment in mine: People I know seeing me au naturel and reacting with positivity and enthusiasm. So same basic setting as your dream but a totally different reaction/result.

It's probably wrong of me - but being an outsider looking in I thought your dream was kinda exciting. :p

7. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

lol it didn't feel exiting at the time it felt more terrifying but afterwards I had more of a sense of pleasure from it. There was something invigorating about it.

10_3XL likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

There is something about showing yourself off that is invigorating..... And, hey, look where you are! The perfect place to do so safely with no fear of nasty judgement. ;)

9. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for sharing Cute. Besides the dream about my hard on in gym, I've had moments in real life are on the edge of being more. When I would crashing at a friend's house, and hope that his hot sister walks in on me just as I'm getting out of the shower. Of course it never happened, but I can dream

10. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Oh and Cute, I bet you would get nothing but cheers if you were naked on here. :)

11. oldkid

CuteGurl... hope you don't mind my saying so, but you're going to be in my dreams now, and I'll be an audience of one. smileycheers.gif

If you feel uncomfortable about trying out your exhibitionism you can PM me.

12. biker061

Gold Member

You mean like you're doing it doggy on a beach and the suddenly realize you're center stage at a concert and you're doing a unicorn??? No I never have those...:eek:

13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

That only gets weird when the unicorn has Abraham Lincoln's head.

14. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow that is a detailed dream, not strange though. I completely understand your feelings. I don't remember a lot of my dreams. I have had the uncomfortable show up at school in my underwear dream. I think my most uncomfortable dream I had was either a vivid sex dream with an ex that made me feel like a bad person and one involving a man that made me feel strange.