Ever done inter-racial sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

How many of you guys have had inter-racial sex? And if so, what race, and how was it? Would you do it again?

2. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Only everytime me and my Hubby have sex! He's German/Scottish and I'm all Latina! But other then him there are several others that are out of my race that I've slept with

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Baby girl,

Latina with roots from Mexico? El Salvador? Are you a dark latina or a light one? Generally I like Latins a lot! 1/2 my life in Latin America. As a teenager I'll never forget the first time I unbottoned this Dominican girls shirt to see those nice, brown boobies! Super exciting!

4. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

My background is from Mexico, Spain, Portugal and Native American (plus more) I'm not personally from Mexico, California born and raised. I'm a dark latina in the summer and in the winter I'm a little lighter, well alot lighter since I moved to CO. I love being latin too!

5. Master9804

Gold Member

I have dated a few girls from other races. I actully had a 4 month thing going with a Half Black and Half Greek girl. Now how many are there of that combo. Not too many. But it was really kewl.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Every time I have sex, it is interracial given my wife is African. In the past I had sex with many women from many countries and nationalities (including a woman from Chile who initated me into anal sex and showed me female ejaculation for the first time). Lots of Asian women, I've mentioned some but not all.

My observation is that sex differs depending on cultural influences than racial lines, whatever race means in the first place. Western society today, even in non-Christian countries like Australia, is still influenced by Christian morals and values from the past. Christianity is anti-sex, and still is. The theology is:
    Man is created in God's image and therefore divine. Sex is an animalistic act, and the animal-like nature of sex does not befit a divine creature like man. Sex is necessary for procreation (hence the Roman Churches issue with birth control), but certainly not for enjoyment. Of course Church has moved over the last forty years or so. The prohibition on pleasure in sex between married couples and the prohibition on birth control by Protestant Churches has disappeared, but deep down we are influenced by the Christian theology, as unsound as it was, and we are influenced by some remaining negative Christian issues with sex even today.

So when I had casual sex with girls from non-Christian backgrounds for the first time, I immediately recognised the difference with what I was used to in Australia and the Buddhist or Islamic (yes) girls I was seeing during my travels. Especially Buddhist girls, without doubt a Buddhist makes the ultimate sexual partner.

7. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

As for sex with people of other races, I happen to be white and of English/Scottish/Irish ancestry, however, before marriage, there was a time when I would have been delighted to have had sex with women of other races from the blackest skinned women from Africa to the lightest skinned women from the Scandanavian nations and any shades in between or any nationality. I think that women are beautiful, the most wonderful of God's creations, no matter what race or nationality or size, etc. I would not have hesitated to marry a woman of any race or nationality had I become involved with one of another race or nationality, etc.

As for our theological discussion above, nowadays a lot of people put down on Christianity. On one hand, I can understand why, in some ways. On the other hand, as one who had a rocky road to faith and who had to be convinced, as I read the scriptures I realized two things. First, God loves us all beyond anything that we could ask or imagine, no matter what. Second, there are certain BEHAVIORS which God does not like, does not want for us BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO HURT US OR HURT OTHERS! Some people will argue otherwise and that is up to them and between them and God, however, it has been made extremely clear to me that God is NOT a thundering, cosmic killjoy, not sadistic, making people with genitals to give them pleasure and saying that they cannot use them. What God wants for us (and I could go on for megabites about this but will summarize) is for us to enjoy sex within the BEST of all possible relationships for us which is - don't argue with me, talk to God about it - one man/one woman faithful marriage. God also wants us to take good care of any children which may come out of our sexual union. There is a great deal more that I could say, however, I'll probably catch hell for saying what I have already said, ha, ha, and most of you won't want to read it anyway. However, those of you who have had a loving, caring parent or relative or significant other, try to imagine God as someone - a very powerful someone who gives us free will, by the way, despite having great power - who loves you and cares about you and wants the very best for you and who is always with you and always will be with you forever watching over you, and who, for your own good, wants you to make the decisions which are best for you and which will someday help you to be alive forever in a place which is more wonderful and beautiful than we can even imagine forever with this heavenly lover and our loved ones from earth. If you can picture that in your mind, somehow, you have gotten a mental glimpse of God. And, believe me, I have looked very hard and in depth at other religions, at atheism, etc. and, like a popular song once said, "Jesus is just all right with me". I believe in God and in Jesus Christ, God's crucified, risen, living Son as my Lord and Savior. If you pointed a gun at me or a sword at me and said "deny your faith or you die", I would pray to God "Lord, do not hold this sin against them, have mercy upon them and take my soul to be with You", then I would look at you and say what I just said about my belief in God. God loves you and wants the very best for you. That's all that I can say, in my humble opinion of course. Oh and by the way, life is about a lot more than sex. Sex is wonderful but it is not the be all and end all of my existence and certainly not my god as it appears to be for some. Some of you all really need to "get a life" no matter what you think about God! Gee whiz, people!

#7 HerHubby, Nov 26, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, I'm American cowgirl and I have regularly have sex with a Swedish viking. ;) Does that count?

9. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

I've had some inter-racial partners. My first time ever was with a Latino guy. Although he was romantic and all, he didn't spend much time on my pleasure. I chalk that up to immaturity more than race though.

I had an African-American boyfriend my last year of high school. He was amazing! He was 21 and a bit more experienced than I was. He took the time to learn what my body responded to. Loved him so much!

Had brief encounters with a couple of Asian guys. They were okay in bed. Again, a little inexperienced or focused more on the 'end game'.

There's more, but those are the ones that came to mind first...

10. Master9804

Gold Member

Of course it counts. Hehe

11. pirouette

Gold Member

I know looks can be deceiving. I am considered a minority to Uncle Sam because my family is Mohawk (half bred with French). My husband feels just fine about our interracial marriage. His father had some serious issues with it before he met me. But he got over it. :)

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

My ex-husband is hispanic, so I guess that's a "yes" for me. The sex was no different.

13. Searos

Searos New Member

I'm a white guy and the last girl i was with was African-American/Irish (last name was def. Irish... Lynch). No different, really...

14. loveit247

Gold Member

Nope, I have not. I love white guys, my relationship I am in now is cross cultural, he is Afrikaans and I am English.

I would not however say no to a sexy coloured man if the opportunity ever arose. Coloured people in South Africa are mixed race people who have formed their own community and reproduced almost exclusively within their own new race. The result is a very sexy light brown skinned race with fine features and often blue or green eyes.

15. BustHer

BustHer New Member

A Long List

Yes I have and do everytime I have sex with my wife. I am of multi-cultural lineage, being part Cherokee, Chinese, French,English and German. Does that make me Chinenchlishman:) ? My wife is Irish and English. My varied sex life before being married was mostly due to being in the Navy and traveling so much. I have been with: Chinese, Philippino, Thai, 3 different African nationallities, Russian, Romanian, Japanese, Austrailian and one american black that I served with in the military. I'm not sure I can have sex without it being inter-racial. Some were kinda boring and others fantastic but I have to say," The worst sex I've ever had would of killed me if it was any better.":) If your looking for differences in the races sexually the only two things I can think of are that some of those ladies were opposed to oral sex for religious reasons and that most of the Asian ladies prefere to squat over you when they are on top (which really is great for the visual effect) instead of laying on top of you. If your asking do I have a favorite, yes, my wife.
    :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

16. pussycat69

Gold Member

I have been with alittle of everything.It was all pretty much the same.In my experience,it had nothing to do with race,just the guy in general.

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Ride a cowgirl- save a horse.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

18. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

LOL I think now a days its more likely for people to have relationships and sex outside of their race. I think its wonderful that everyone is a hell of a lot open.

19. eandvk

eandvk Member

When younger I dated and had sex with a couple African-American women....was no different than sex with caucasian women...

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

I did a 10,000 word thesis on Sex and Western / Christian influences, so I think I've forgotten more on the subject than most people will ever learn. Until recently in Australia, like the early 1970s, oral sex was not allowed, anal sex was not allowed, the only position was missionary, birth control for unmarried couples was not allowed (my adopted sister is proof of how well that worked), passion was discouraged.

Of course some couples broke the rules, but talking to married men and women during our research, couples who lived and loved during that bleak time, it came clear that many didn't. I came across marriage breakups over bad sex that just wouldn't happen today, I came across women who were in their fifties and who never had an orgasm in their lives, I came across men whose wives had gotten bored of sex without pleasure and they hadn't shared sex with their wives for a decade or more.

As a contrast we studied non Western-Christian influenced societies, particularly Tahiti, pre-Christian Africa and Native Americans. What we found was an open and honest appreciation of how pleasurable sex should be, a rite known as 'initiation' where young teens of both genders were shown the secrets to good sex: boys were shown how to prolong intercourse and how to pleasure women while girls were shown the secrets to male turn-ons. At the time of discovering this (1979), I was horrified of how the Christian Church had stigmatised good sex (even between married couples) as something bad and evil.

All was not lost, a number of others were doing research and a number of sex education books came out around this time with the aim of raising awareness of not just 'having sex' but of having 'good sex'. We are now in the space where most on this forum are having good sex, great sex, or awesome sex. There is nothing wrong with this, God (if he exists) does not discourage awesome sex. Sex is like good food or fine wine, why settle for second-rate when you can have the best?

I am not anti-Christian per-se, because nowhere in the Christian Bible does it proscribe specific sexual practices, nowhere is there direction that sex should not be enjoyed. But the Bible and the Church did become disconnected on sex, and sex is still a Christian obsession in so many ways.

This takes me back to my original posting, in my experience women from non-Christian societies are often open and confident lovers from a very young age because they aren't holding cultural baggage about sex. Conversely women of whatever race but of Christian background are no better or no worse lover because it is their background, not their skin colour, that makes the difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.