Ever Catch Anyone Masturbating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maggie_05, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I know there is a post about being caught so I figured I'd get the other side and ask if anyone has caught another person. Actually the main reason I ask this is because I walked in on my little sister the other night. It was completely obvious what she was doing so I have no question but I havn't seen her since (work and school have had all my free time). Anyway I'm wondering if I should forget it and not bring it up, tell my mom (who was helpful to no end for me), or try to talk to her about it. I'm thinking I should tell mom and the three of us have a sit down to talk about it. Well what about you guys and what do you think?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Never caught anyone here.

I don't really have any advice about your sister. I would probably just leave that one alone & leave it a private matter for her.

3. bobcat

bobcat New Member

I would second shellen's comment.

I couldn't see your sister being overly keen to sit down and have a family group talk about her masturbation habits. That might be a wee bit embarrasing.

4. cegha

cegha New Member

i don't post much but, just my opinion would be to confront JUST her about it and not bring your parents into this. That would probably not make her too happy, and ask her like if she wants to talk to your parents about it, if she doesn't then thats fine.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Personally Id leave it alone, remember, you walked in on her,she hasnt come to you about what she was doing. If she brings it up, then Id go to your mom perhaps,but unless she wants to talk about it Id not say anything.

6. bobcat

bobcat New Member

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but why would you even need to raise the fact that you walked in on her, with her. I mean what is there to discuss if there are no extenuating circumstances, for example she was on your bed, using a baseball bat. Even if she is young, she will figure it all out. It's a private matter for her.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Maggie, many people here probably don't remember, but you had a similar experience, except it was your mom who walked in on you. If I remember correctly, she was so totally awesome in how she handled it. Perhaps you could pass along the good lesson. Share your "embarrassing" experience. Bring her a 'present' ;) - and give her instructions on how to use it. Inform her that it is normal behavior, and that learning about her sexuality is healthy.
    Everything I learned about sex and sexuality when I was young came from the streets, and guys who just wanted to get some. It's much better to learn some positive things from someone who cares. It's times like these that turn sisters into best friends.

8. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Good point, and the reason that mom was so good about it to me is the same exactly why I want to for her what mom did for me. I'll post again after I talk to her.

I also forgot, walked in on BF once. He was surpirsed at first, his mom let me in the house, and after he got over the embaressment expected me to finish him off. I told him I'm not going to complete something just because your to lazy to. He seemed alittle mad but later that week we had anal the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.