Ever broken his sexual thresh hold?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alexia29, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Alexia29

Alexia29 New Member

I been with my man for around 8 months and care for him a lot. I seem to be a little more experienced and sexual than him and something happened recently that was just HOT and one of THE most hottest sexual moments of my life. I am hoping other females or maybe other males can relate to what I am about to describe. I will try not to drag it on too long.

I had handcuffed my man to the bed while he was sitting up (consensually as he quite likes to be cuffed) I had been teasing and edging my mans penis for about 4 hours off and on doing slow gentle massages over his manhood and gently caressing his balls and tickling them to taunt him and slowly jerking him often while maintaining eyecontact while he squirmed. I also partially stripped in front of him to make him as hard as possible and was not letting him cum. I stepped away to watch TV while he squirmed in his cuffsI and acted like he wasn't there then about 30 minutes later I came back to have a little more fun with him but I knew he could not take too much more but I was having too much fun. I sat down inbetween his legs and grabbed the lube then told him to relax in a taunting way knowing full well he was in for some more suffering. So I smirked and tickled his balls while laughing then after adding some lube I gently held his penis whilst looking down at it. Suddenly the sound of the cuffs hitting the metal posts made a huge metal sound and he moved his upper body forwards as if he was trying to get as close to me as possibe and get free. My eyes shot up and his eyes locked into mine. The sexual tension was AMAZZZZIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!! he could not take anymore and the look in his eyes was that of pure animalistic lust and he wanted nothing more than for me to pay for taunting him and to do me every which way he could. We locked eyes for a solid 20 minutes but it seemed like a lifetime as I said how I know if it was not for the handcuffs he would be f**king me hard as I smirked into his face and gently touched up and down his penis with my fingers.

This was verymuch a changing moment for us as this was the first time I had seen him this sexually charged as he is normally a more sweet and sensible but lovable man but I knew there was an animalistic side to him somewhere and I knew I had found it in that moment! needless to say after I uncuffed him the sex was amazing an lasted longer than normal. I was almost scared to remove the cuffs lol.

Can anyone else relate to this type of moment or perhaps have a similar story?

Zazzles, HazHardHat, sensless and 3 others like this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The animalistic thing I can totally relate to but the 4 hours teasing and 20 minutes torture not in a hundred years of living.

3. DayPlay3

Gold Member

That was so erotic ..thanks for sharing

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Super sexy!

DayPlay3 likes this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

We should try this.

Opps NOT in whisper mode.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  6. travis beck

Gold Member

Damn that's hot!

7. sensless

Gold Member

Thank you for posting this hot story!

I can relate with being with a sweet man, but not with the rest of your story. Very hot, though.

8. Meee

Gold Member

I've talked before about the "We're not having sex until you tear these clothes off me" incident that I used to help break through the boyfriend's sweetness boundary.

Coffee, sensless, 12barblues and 2 others like this.
  9. DayPlay3

Gold Member

You would have too ask me that twice. I'd even buy you a new after you made me some Bacon.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I can only say what happened in my case. As I was always mr nice guy , asking politely for sex and walking away quietly when she said no. Then I ended that relationship and met my current GF . In the early stages of our relationship she said one thing to me. .. "If you ever ask me for sex, the answer is no".... That statement had a huge impact on me. I became the aggressor in our relationship. Which is how we both wanted it anyway...
    My point being, be careful what you unleash in your man. Once he becomes sexually aggressive he may not let you cuff him to the bed anymore...

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

I've lost it.. I didn't even look into who the OP was. And I took the time to make a response. Sorry. I'll try to pay better attention

12. Meee

Gold Member

It's OK, 12B. Sometimes we use these threads to compare notes with each other and to advise other readers who might come along. The OP doesn't matter as much as the use the community can make of the thread.

12barblues and Coffee like this.