Ever been fondled without permission?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by OriginalBigGuy, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OriginalBigGuy

OriginalBigGuy New Member

I read once where there are either trains or subways overseas that are prime spots for unsuspecting females to be fondled. The article said that women have their asses pinched their tits squeezed and even their pussies fingered. It may have been someone's idea of a fantasy, but it read as though it were true. It was fairly erotic to me. The thought of being crammed together with not much room to move around and reaching down to caress some good looking woman's ass is a definite turn on. So has anyone else heard of such a thing or did I dream that I read it? Has it happened to you? Tell us about it.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Someone has grabbed my ass without my permission in the hallway of my college, but that's about it. I wasn't happy with it, but it wasn't traumatising. Anyway, I've never been fondled in a way that you suggest.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife fondles me all the time without my permission. :phat

4. doberman

doberman New Member

if i was a woman, that would give me reason to slap one right in the face without permission..

POOR YOU!!! :D :lol
    what a mean wife you have..

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

It used to happen on pretty much a daily basis when i was in school. Narrow corridors crammed with people and horny 14 year olds, never a good mix!! Only ever a bit of groping though, nothing serious

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Nah.....

The guy would get a size 6 doc martin in his nuts if he did........unless of course if was Johnny...

I hate PERVS!!!!!!!!!!

Uuugghhhh!!!!!

7. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I was out side of a night club with a group of Girlfriends and so random guy came up and grabbed my breast. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing, he said making sure they are real and you wouldnt have let me if I had asked. I looked at him and said maybe you should have asked me first, you never know. I walked away and told the bouncer who was a friend of mine and he kicked him out. I always have guys talking about my breast but never had a guy just come up and grab them. Freaking boys...lol

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I worked for a printing house when I was 16, my boss put his hand in the shirt pocket right over my breast and said he was "looking for something special" and then squeezed my breast.
    I was shocked and confused, I didn't even say anything to him! I did ask for a department reassignment because I just couldn't work for him anymore.
    Now I would handle it differently, but at 16 I was pretty quiet and naive. :ugh

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I took a ballroom dance class at college and as part of the requirements we had to attend at least two of the dance events held on campus every week. At one of the dances I went to I was asked to dance by this guy who instead of practicing ballroom dance moves, thought he'd grope my ass instead. :ugh I've also had my breasts fondled in crowded subways in Japan.

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Uuuughhhh......

I find that really invasive...

they need a kick!!!!

11. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I have been groped in crowded Miami night clubs many times.

But the most creative guys were the ones that casually copped a feel when I was working as a Budwieser spokesmodel for an event they were sponsoring. Basically, they hire three hot chicks who wear those ultra tight dress w/the logo on them, and walk around for photo oppurtunities. It was really fun, and we all had a great time, but often when we would pose for pix, the guys would accidentally graze their hands across our ass or squeeze us extra tight for the photo. Nothing really obnoxious, but noticable non the less.

12. Misa

Misa New Member

Hm... yeah been groped a few times when I was around 13-14 years old. :(

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

The problem is, women arent raised to protect themselves....

I am talking about in a pyschic way. I am teaching our son how to do this at the moment....its very powerful....

It always helped me....

I have had men walking behind me at night time....but as soon as I do my "exercise", they would always cross over...to the other side of the road

haha....

I suppose the sight of the Doc Martins, would put some blokes off....

Women should be taught to use their masculine energy, I was very lucky I had a strong role model in a father...very fiery, very assertive!

#13 SexyScorp, Feb 15, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  14. Pluto

Pluto New Member

I've been grabbed on the ass by some drunken Pom (British) in Hong Kong at some ex-pat bar. My friend who was there thought it was funny. Maybe I should have grabbed her ass to get back at her. :)

15. loveit247

Gold Member

Plenty of times, I usually stop, stare straight at them and say "my GOD! I had no idea you felt that way about me, we are going to have to talk to my father about marrige". That usually scares them off.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Once I was at a concert/beer bash and tried on some kalidescope glasses. Then I kind of flung my arms out and arched backwards so I was facing the ceiling. At that point, someone put a real crotch-lock on me. I mean they had dick, balls, everything, and tight too. By the time I snapped to attention and swooped my arm down to catch them there was no one there. Man, that really pissed me off at the time too. It's just funny now.

17. chrissie

chrissie New Member

I had my boobs squeezed a couple times back in highschool but nothing in recent times. Teenage boys and their damn hormones!

18. Jill_c

Jill_c New Member

I have had my ass grabbed a few times in bars, breasts as well but much less frequently. Was piled into a back seat of a car once and had my ass grabbed, but that honestly could have been an accident.

19. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

OriginalBigGuy,
    Since I am a male,hope that you don't mind if I respond to this.Yes I have been fondled many time without giving the persons permission and let me tell you,it's NOT a good feeling
    nor do I think it was erotic either.I have had this to happen a couple times while I was hospitalized.Both times I wokeup to someone doing it to me.So happen I awaken in time to see who they was as they ran out of my room.Once I wokeup to a nurse who was supose to be bathing me giving me oral with the charge nurse standing there in the door wayasking her what the hell was she doing.See I had had a minor surgery on that morning and was still kinda sadated from the medicine they gave me earlier and what she got caught doing happened that night.About an hour later the charge nurse came back in to talk with me and told me everything she saw and said that she was so sorry to what had happened and that she promise that it won't happen again.
    Sorry I had to respond once I read your question.

20. pirouette

Gold Member

Has it happened to me? Yes. Is his right arm ever going to be the same? No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.