Evenin

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by OverSinged, Mar 25, 2012.

1. OverSinged

Gold Member

Apparently it's frowned upon to just randomly start posting without an introduction. So here's one with a quick sketch up of what I currently am.

I'm an apathetic introvert who's usually fine with the friends he has, most of which live nowhere near. I've traveled quite abit, my mom keeps marrying welders, so I've seen a good chunk of the middle part of the US. And with all the corn n such grown in Kansas and Nebraska, it got old the second time through. The main reason I even found this place is cause I'm really fucking horny, and due to being an apathetic introvert, I'm not good at fixing that particular issue. Currently at college, but people don't even approach me, last year asked one of the gals in class and she said I was intimidating *shrug*

But yeah, not really sure why I'm here, not like I'm going to miraculously find someone to help me here, but I'm here anyway. If ya have any questions, just ask here or PM me.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

hello and welcome

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Welcome to SF.....:welcome

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome. :D

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, we generally like to have the newcomers announce themselves for a quick meet and greet. The bigger frowned upon is generally when people join and post pics and then nothing else for a bit.

If you don't mind my saying, you seem to be a bit down on yourself. Not here to psychoanalyze or anything, but I'm sure discussion on that will come eventually.

Good to have you here, look forward to reading your posts and such.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf :)

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

lol, don't worry Tex, I'm not really down, I've just gotten to the point of extreme annoyance. I suppose you could say that, mentally, I'm torn between just going out and trying to fuck anything that moves and my self control. That, and I really just don't... like, most people. Don't really hate them, but don't like'm either.

Oh, and it was your post that tipped me off to that actually, was somewhere in the picture forum.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf
    I'm glad that you've posted an intro. Means you're off on the right foot!

As Texas_Red said, I look forward to reading your posts.

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I've been there. The extreme annoyance, the apathy towards people in general. It's never stuck for me but I've had my moments.

10. OverSinged

Gold Member

Eh, it's been stuck there for... about 3 years now. Before that I was in jr. high and 9th grade running around with a superiority complex, fun times. It doesn't bother me, and I actually do prefer to be left alone, it's just what I prefer is conflicting with what I'm wanting to get. That's where the annoyance is from. Well, that and I'm living in the dorms at the college, so I get to put up with idiots* and bad music*

*opinions, but meh

As for my posts, let's put it this way: the only time I've received a hug from a female that's not related was during graduation. On a side note, I'm trying to play Tactix at the same time, and I just bolted myself >.<"

#10 OverSinged, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  11. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Welcome to SF!

12. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

13. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Currently at college, but people don't even approach me, last year asked one of the gals in class and she said I was intimidating *shrug*

Have you tried to do a bit of self evaluation and figure out why she would have said that or why you would seem to be generally unapproachable?

14. OverSinged

Gold Member

It's probably due to the fact I'm not open in public. I tend to keep my face neutral, more or less, and I think people seem to think I'm pissed or will rip their heads off if they try to talk with me. I probably have aggressive body language, but I'm not sure on that due to not being able to read it well myself. And lately I've lost a good chunk of weight, so now I'm pale and my face is a bit more gaunt than it used to be. My gran told me dad lost a lot of weight about the same age, so I'm not too worried about it, doesn't stop my mom from nagging at me about it though.