ethnicity and size

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Apr 13, 2007.

1. mousse

mousse New Member

Do you guys really notice a difference in sizes according to ethnicity?

Asian -> White -> Hispanic -> Black

It seems thats the stereotype in who's packing. Black being the largest. This applies to both women (size of breasts and booty) and men (penis size).

But is it accurate?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

No..

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

As i keep hearing in these forums size is unimportant.

But to do with this post, Asains (orientle mainly) on the whole are smaller on average than most other races.

There are africans certain areas where the men are lituraly well above average on the whole , black men on average are not beigger than white men, in the highest end they do tend to have guys that are eceedingly long and thick. the main difference between black men and white men is hardness of erections.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never been in a line-up.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Dont need to be in aline up lol

I male and straight, but i have seen a number of different cocks from a number of different races.

I am sure that no truely straight male has ever looked at a penis apart from his own, as i am sure all the straight guys in this forum have not looked at any of the penis pictures within SF huh ?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, so on what page of your book of facts did you find that one on, Kronnie? Just curious.

7. jemimer

jemimer New Member

hehehe The little book of Kronnies Rules!!!...everyone knows that he has one

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I dont have a book....but black guys one the whole do get more powerful erections.

Hahahaha kronnies rule book....ill hae to make one of those roflmao .....

9. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thats true,
    I've heard Asians are smallest or something like that
    I also heard black guys are biggest...
    i love the girls bootys ^.^

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I want to see proof of that statement. Sounds like an old wive's tale.

11. mousse

mousse New Member

I already know size is unimportant in pleasing a woman. Thats really not the point. Its an evolutionary competition I suppose.

12. Clark

Clark Member

from Cecil Adams (writer for the chicago tribune):

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_193.html

Q: Does average human penis length vary among ethnic groups?

A:

I am not aware of any systematic attempt to determine the world's longest male member. Specimens as long as 13 inches (when erect) and as short as 3 inches have been reported.

When you get to talking about averages, though, it's another story. The famous sex research pioneer Alfred C. Kinsey kept track of all kinds of weird stuff when he was doing his surveys. Penis length (and girth) were among the things he studied.

The results are recorded in a fascinating volume called The Kinsey Data (Gebhard and Johnson, editors, 1979). This includes tables on topics like "Which Testicle Lower in Scrotum," "Incidence of Playing Strip Poker," and "Extent of Sexual Contact with Animals." (Like I say, the doc was a mighty curious guy.)

Kinsey's data indicate there's a lot more variation in flaccid penis length than there is in erect penis length. Under actual working conditions, in other words, things tend to even out.

The most striking demonstration of this is the comparison between whites and blacks.

Largely on the basis of furtive observations in the locker room, white males tend to believe that blacks are better endowed than they are. Kinsey's measurements of flaccid penis length tend to bear this out.

White males had an average flaccid penis length of 4.0 inches, whereas the average black male's detumescent member measured 4.3 inches. But when erect, the average white penis was 6.2 inches long, whereas the average black's was 6.3 inches--still longer, but not by much. (Average circumference for whites was 3.7 inches; for blacks, 3.8.)

These figures must be regarded with caution. There were more than 2,500 white male respondents, but only 59 black males.

(Incidentally, for those who wish to pursue this matter on their own, you measure along the top. You'd be amazed how often this question comes up.)

Kinsey is silent regarding Oriental endowments. But we have evidence from other quarters--columnist Bob Greene, of all people.

In his book Cheeseburgers, Greene reports that during a visit to the Trojan prophylactic factory he learned that condoms come in two sizes--7.1 inches by 52 millimeters for the American market, 6.3 inches by 49 millimeters for Japan.

A comforting thought. The Japanese may be smarter and better organized, but there's one place where we've still got 'em beat.

13. Elvis

Elvis Member

I think it must be:

"Four requirements for a normal erection are:

* A properly functioning nervous system that sends the necessary signals to the penis.
    * An intact system of blood vessels (vascular system) to allow blood to flow into and out of the penis.
    * Normal smooth muscle in the penis, which must relax so the penis can fill with blood and enlarge.
    * The ability to trap the blood in the penis so that it stays firm."

Maybe black guys have harder blood than us soft white guys?

14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

This guy runs a self measure web site and slices the data different ways including race. With self measures you never know how scientific it is but he has 2,500 responses.

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

Here's his race chart
    [​IMG]

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Elvis, you are a genious, man! :lol

16. equinox

equinox New Member

That could be accounted for in that black guys seem to be a lot more confident in their penis size being sufficient, whereas white guys feel the need to shove the ruler into their pubic mounds to compensate for feelings of inadequacy :p

17. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Or it might be that white guys are just naturally bigger...

LIARS

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner here! :phat

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well how do i give you proof, other than the fact i have seen a number of black cocks and white cocks , and from my opinion black guys are not bigger ( not smaller either ( but do have more powerful erections, i know for people that dislike black men as sexual partners this will be something very very difficult to accept.

You get all the guys in this forum and lets see how erect they get free standing ( meaning no hands holding nothing else to help keep their dicks up except the power of their erection.

then get a group of black guys to do the same

thats why when i have done cock pics i make damm sure that some of my pics are no hands and just showing my cock hard.

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Usualy when someone who is so in your face verbaly, it is usualy a defence mechanism to cover up for their own insecurities elvis.

Not to do with harder blood or softer blood.
    You are one of the very few guys i have come across that is so scared and will say sarcastic things to try and cover up for you being fearful of guys that are hung longer than your own.

I am just going from my experience of seeing many black and white penis's.