[Ask a Girl] escaping pubes

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, May 10, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hi ladies, Just wondering for all you girls that sport the natural look on your pussy. Do you buy and wear panties, bikinis, that fit your bush, or do you trim around your panty line, or do you just let it escape out? either way I find it very very sexy. My wife keeps a nice trimmed but yet natural bush, that is amazing. Some of her panties that she walks around in show a nice little patch, which again I love and she knows it. It drives me crazy. but when on the beach or pool, her bikini bottoms are larger, not by much but just enough to totaly cover her bush. She is constantly pulling up and over and down, to make sure she is not showing any bush. does this happen to you? have you ever glanced down and noticed your puss was out? do you think its a bad thing if your pubes do show a little. These bikini styles are so tiny any more.

2. China

China New Member

see avatar

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

low rez monitor, but it looks like you keep the fairly well under wraps.

4. sabian

sabian New Member

That is so sexy China, I cant stop staring. Thats exactly what the wife wears around the house. But would you wear a bikini just like that out to the beach or pool? I would, I think it looks hot! i would definetly be looking Lol... Its natural Right.:)

5. China

China New Member

yes of course I would and do.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

MAN ! if there were only more women like you. :D flaunt it if you got it right? If I can only convince my wife to stop worrying about it, and let it out. she'll do it on a dare, but thats it.

7. nymphette

nymphette New Member

8. sabian

sabian New Member

ladies summer is upon us... and its time for you all to dig out your swim wear.... Im still wondering what you all do in regards to your bush... if you have one.. lol.. do you all buy a suit to cover, or just trim it down or let it stick out a little.. ??? Do you think it is offensive to show or see them? My wife has a trimmed but sexy bush...and her pubes peak out all the time with her bikini style panties.. and will often sneak out on the beach, when not paying attention. I think its is sexy, but... I don't always think right. lol..give me your thoughts.. lol.lol..

9. BigTitLover

Gold Member

10. sabian

sabian New Member

hahahaha. love it!! :)

11. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

This is probably tmi, but I'm really self conscious about it.

I will never have a "bush." My pubic hair is really, REALLY patchy and sparse. Welp, that's probably more about my down there area than anyone needed to know. I hate it. I wish I could have a bush, but that's not going to happen.

I just think it looks weird, like I didn't make it all the way through puberty. :mad

Short of wearing a merkin, I will always look like that.

I realize I should just quit while I'm ahead, but honestly, despite my sparse hair problem, I STILL have it growing at the tops of my thighs, and hell no I don't let it peek out of my bathing suit, I shave that shit.

When I went to the pool and forgot to shave, I kept my hands (subtly) over my crotch area because I didn't want other people to see my pubes sticking out. I find it embarrassing. I don't think it's sexy at all, I think it's gross and it looks like I have poor grooming habits.

#11 fireontheside, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  12. kipro150

kipro150 Member

sounds like my face lol. i cant grow a good beard to save my life

dont have much to add to the thread. Did see one person at an amusement park and we were waiting in line...and she had this happy trail that was a little distracting lol

13. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Yes, I imagine it's somewhat similar, but then again men can always just shave their faces and nobody finds it odd. But I would understand if you found it frustrating.

A grown woman with no bush, but just weird patches, is a little unsettling. I think many would find it disturbing. But there's nothing I can do about it. :(